“You Just Need an Email Address and Credit Card”: Trump Pauses Work on Campaign to Film Infomercial for Digital Trading Cards, Scrap of Debate Suit

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

laughing-joe-biden.gif

“You Just Need an Email Address and Credit Card”: Trump Pauses Work on Campaign to Film Infomercial for Digital Trading Cards, Scrap of Debate Suit​

“We’ll be talking about it for a long time.”
undefined

By Bess Levin
August 27, 2024
Image may contain Donald Trump People Person Accessories Formal Wear Tie Adult Crowd Clothing Coat and Jacket

ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA - JULY 29: Former U.S. President Donald Trump enters Erie Insurance Arena for a political rally while campaigning for the GOP nomination in the 2024 election on July 29, 2023 in Erie, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Jeff Swensen/Getty Images)Jeff Swensen/Getty Images

Donald Trump is a serious contender for president who is absolutely not hard up for cash, and if the video he released on social media Tuesday morning makes you think otherwise, well, that’s on you.

Yes, that’s Trump, who is hoping to win the race for leader of the free world, telling his supporters about an exciting opportunity to purchase “Trump digital trading cards” that feature illustrations of the candidate with a halo above his head, wearing boxing gloves, praying (?) in front of another illustration of himself, holding a giant bitcoin, and more. Any single one can be yours for the low, low price of $99. Worried about how complicated purchasing these pieces of “American history” will be? Don’t sweat it. “It’s really easy to buy,” Trump tells viewers. “You just need an email address and a credit card or crypto.” (And don’t worry about scams!)

Hive​

Where Wall Street, Washington, and Silicon Valley meet.
Enter your e-mail

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement and Privacy Policy & Cookie Statement. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
But wait: You haven’t even heard the best part. Not only will you receive a physical trading card (for every 15 digital cards purchased) but you'll get “an authentic piece” of the suit Trump wore for his debate with Joe Biden. “People are calling it my knock-out suit,” he claims. “I don’t know about that but that’s why they’re calling it,” he says, not for the first time. “So we’ll cut up the knock-out suit and you’re going to get a piece of it and we’ll be randomly autographing five of them, a true collector’s item. This is something to give your family, your kids, your grandchildren.”
Watch Now:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Melissa Dickerson
I can't pray enough for people to finally see what they're idolizing and what he truly stands for. I just can't seem to wrap my head around any of it.
giphy.gif