Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. Sean Strickland
Featherweight Charles Rosa vs. Shane Burgos
Light Heavyweight Patrick Cummins vs. Jan Błachowicz

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Lightweight Gregor Gillespie vs. Andrew Holbrook
Lightweight Josh Emmett vs. Desmond Green
Women's Bantamweight Katlyn Chookagian vs. Irene Aldana
Flyweight Magomed Bibulatov def. Jenel Lausa

Controversy arose at the weigh-in as Cormier, who had initially weighed in 1.2 pounds over the 205-pound limit, minutes later weighed in at exactly 205 pounds. Video appeared to show Cormier supporting himself on a towel held by a teammate, though New York State Athletic Commission (NYSAC) officials denied such allegations.[5]

Promotional newcomer Pearl Gonzalez was expected to face Cynthia Calvillo at the event. She was ruled out of the contest after NYSAC officials confirmed that she could not fight in the state because of her breast implants, which are banned among combat-sports competitors.[6] Later the decision was reversed and the fight was allowed to go on as scheduled.[7]

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
hmmm... that weigh in is very suspect. He loses 1.2 pounds in 2 minutes then Rumble weighs in after at 203.8. I don't know ....... but I don't care. I want to see them fight!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo dan c is a tough muthafucka,

anthony was hitting him with some bombs

the first round of the first fight.. and he held in there to win the fight, I just knew he danny c was going down the first round..

this should rematch should be good..

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
hmmm... that weigh in is very suspect. He loses 1.2 pounds in 2 minutes then Rumble weighs in after at 203.8. I don't know ....... but I don't care. I want to see them fight!

Same thing happen last fight gone happen this time.

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There's a lot of conspiracy theories about that quick weight loss... :D

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
Good fight
It really was. Burgos is a dangerous tactician but if Rosa coulda generated some more power he would've stood a better chance. I like Burgos but was impressed with Rosa, I'mma sucker for a spinning back fist- ever since Guile on Street Fighter II

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These weight cuts are no joke. Cormier looks like death in this video. Good to see Rumble and Cormier share a cool moment behind the scenes.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anybody got a link?

If you have an android cell phone, tablet, laptop, or android based tv box (firetv)
Download the app called MOBDRO
https://www.mobdro.com/

It's an app just like Netflix, Hulu, etc
But you can watch live TV for free
They are showing the fight right now
Good quality & it does not buffer/stutter

Go to the "Sports" section, then click on the "BT Sports 1" channel
Trust me fam, you have to try it

:cool::cool::cool:

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn will got choked the fuck out :smh: Will said before the fight "I'm not no tune-up fight for ANYONE I'm a deep water fight for whomever I fight" :confused:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
If you have an android cell phone, tablet, laptop, or android based tv box (firetv)

i've had Mobdro for months and this is really my first time using it, mine has buffered once, thats it:dance:

Lib_Chick

Potential Star
Registered
It really was. Burgos is a dangerous tactician but if Rosa coulda generated some more power he would've stood a better chance. I like Burgos but was impressed with Rosa, I'mma sucker for a spinning back fist- ever since Guile on Street Fighter II

Agreed def enjoyed that fight

MurderCity

Rising Star
Registered

+1, watching it now. Way better than going to the pop-up ridden websites like firstrowsports, vipbox or ilemi, better than Kodi/SportsDevil which is always either crappy quality with no buffering or great quality with constant buffering, mobdro links usually start fast and balances the buffering vs quality way better.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
props to the California Kid

He may didnt win a UFC belt but
one thing about him, he didnt duck no one.

He fought everyone, anywhere.
:clap:Mad Respect to Faber

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Johnson doesn't get the KO early I expect Cormier to win again..I just can't see him out grinding the champ...I give Johnson the punchers chance..but hey this is the UFC ANYTHING can happen :dunno: