Ovince Saint Preux vs. Corey Anderson
Randy Brown vs. Mickey Gall

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Oleksiy Oliynyk vs. Curtis Blaydes
Aiemann Zahabi vs. Ricardo Ramos

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably the best UFC fight card that I've seen. I'm interested in every single fight.

1.TJ/Garbrandt
2.Rose/Joanna
3.GSP/Bisping

Those are my top 3 in order of interest.

I like Joanna, but I hope Rose KO's or submits her. She is getting a little to full of herself. Rose is just super intense.
The interview right after the staredown was crazy, Rose just looked like she could stab Joanna. Plus her reciting the Lord's Prayer was just intense.
Here's what happened back stage right before the weigh-ins:

Both Vids are time stamped, just hit play.

Last edited:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably the best UFC fight card that I've seen. I'm interested in every single fight.

1.TJ/Garbrandt
2.Rose/Joanna
3.GSP/Bisping

Those are my top 3 in order of interest.

I like Joanna, but I hope Rose KO's or submits her. She is getting a little to full of herself. Yesterday's staredown between those two was the most intense
staredown I've ever witnessed. Rose is just super intense.
This. Joanna's antics are actually making me root against her, even though I'd typically be rooting for her. I'm not even a Rose fan like that, but I hope she embarrasses Joanna tonight.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want Bisping to get beat the fuck up and stop trying to be Conor but I don't want GSP to have the belt. Not sure if he is up for a title reign.
Conor's trying to be Bisping, fam. He was doing that exact same shtick years before Conor was sparkle in Dana's eyes.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope Bisping get's his ass beat. He's scared to fight the 5 middleweight since he got that belt. His first title defense was against Dan Henderson and he damn near got knocked out in every round. Now he's fighting a fighter who hasn't fought in over 4 years.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like the new JJ, with that said I don't think Rose has the tools to win....

Cody, GSP, JJ are my picks......

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I don't like the new JJ, with that said I don't think Rose has the tools to win....

Cody, GSP, JJ are my picks......

New JJ?? (nvm I see what yall are sayin)

my pics: GSP, Cody, JJ, Gamebread. REAALLY looking fwd to Masvidal/Thompson. I hope we get the pre- Maia Masvidal..

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I only came on the board today to talk about this fight. I AM READY.

Thus card is DEEP. The headliner is the fight I care LEAST about. Fuck GSP. Bisping is at the end of his career and I respect his stats so I hope he wins. This fight is only a cash grab for Bisping.

Joanna Champion. Gotta see her get that W. I like Thug Rose and she may surprise us but I wanna see JJ tie that record. Plus I don't think thug rose is ready yet. She was literally crying yesterday in this interview.

Joanna is IN HER HEAD.

I wanna see Jorge Mas Vidal put his career back on track with a win tonight over wonder boy. This fight will determine the path for both of them. Mas Vidal is the true fighter and he's always willing to take the tough fights

I wanna see OSP win. Not for any real reason, I just fuck with dude lol. I don't know the other guy.

Johnny Hendrix- I think he is at the end of his rope and I'd rather see his opponent become the new young lion with a win.

Cody Garbrandt over bitch ass Dillashaw. Can't front though, this will be a nail biter. I wanna see Cody put it on him.

Mickey Gall is on the card and I wanna see him continue his wins. Kids got a good personality and tenacity. Let's see who he calls out if he wins.

And I see that Duffy is on the card He beat Conor back on the day. I'd like to see him in and maybe get back in contention

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thus card is DEEP. The headliner is the fight I care LEAST about. Fuck GSP. Bisping is at the end of his career and I respect his stats so I hope he wins. This fight is only a cash grab for Bisping.

Joanna Champion. Gotta see her get that W. I like Thug Rose and she may surprise us but I wanna see JJ tie that record. Plus I don't think thug rose is ready yet. She was literally crying yesterday in this interview.

Joanna is IN HER HEAD.

I wanna see Jorge Mas Vidal put his career back on track with a win tonight over wonder boy. This fight will determine the path for both of them. Mas Vidal is the true fighter and he's always willing to take the tough fights

I wanna see OSP win. Not for any real reason, I just fuck with dude lol. I don't know the other guy.

Johnny Hendrix- I think he is at the end of his rope and I'd rather see his opponent become the new young lion with a win.

Cody Garbrandt over bitch ass Dillashaw. Can't front though, this will be a nail biter. I wanna see Cody put it on him.

Mickey Gall is on the card and I wanna see him continue his wins. Kids got a good personality and tenacity. Let's see who he calls out if he wins.

And I see that Duffy is on the card He beat Conor back on the day. I'd like to see him in and maybe get back in contention

She definitely is. Joanna got very personal right before the ceremonial weigh-ins and this interview. I just think that Rose comes from a place where normally you would get killed for talking that reckless to someone. I think she is just trying to keep her emotions in check so she doesn't run that bitch over w/ her car or something.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
My insane Predictions of the night:

Bisping K.O. Gsp in the 1st rd.

Cody Garbrant K.O.s T.J. in 1st rd.

Rose after taking an ass whipping for 5 rds pulls of a sub on Jaonnna in an incredible comeback victory.

Stephen Thompson Finishes in the 1st.

Johhny Hendricks drops the Left hand bomb in the 2nd to win.

St. Preux gets another sub in the 2nd.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
She definitely is. Joanna got very personal right before the ceremonial weigh-ins and this interview. I just think that Rose comes from a place where normally you would get killed for talking that reckless to someone. I think she is just trying to keep her emotions in check so she doesn't run that bitch over w/ her car or something.
She didn't get personal. She said she's mentally unstable , which she is, which is why she's up there muttering the Lord's prayer at the next weigh in. She has a history of it and she talks about it all the time. Joanna didn't know all that shit about her dad. She just knows about her. And if you're gonna fight someone , you can say what you want. And yeah- who cares where she's from? Theyre gonna FIGHT.being in the ufc aint the place to be yapping about where you're from. People from all over the world get their ass whooped by anyone from anywhere.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
My insane Predictions of the night:

Bisping K.O. Gsp in the 1st rd.

Cody Garbrant K.O.s T.J. in 1st rd.

Rose after taking an ass whipping for 5 rds pulls of a sub on Jaonnna in an incredible comeback victory.

Stephen Thompson Finishes in the 1st.

Johhny Hendricks drops the Left hand bomb in the 2nd to win.

St. Preux gets another sub in the 2nd.
Lol I'm never mad at bold predictions. All of these are possible. I hope you're wrong about most of em lol

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She didn't get personal. She said she's mentally unstable , which she is, which is why she's up there muttering the Lord's prayer at the next weigh in. She has a history of it and she talks about it all the time. Joanna didn't know all that shit about her dad. She just knows about her. And if you're gonna fight someone , you can say what you want. And yeah- who cares where she's from? Theyre gonna FIGHT.being in the ufc aint the place to be yapping about where you're from. People from all over the world get their ass whooped by anyone from anywhere.

Watch the video in my above post. She did get personal. I'm just saying that she is from a place where if you disrespect someone like JJ is doing, you get fucked up on the spot. I'm not talking about fighting, I'm talking about getting stomped the fuck out. That means anywhere, ANY hood in the world. So re-read my post, you missed what I was saying.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Watch the video in my above post. She did get personal. I'm just saying that she is from a place where if you disrespect someone like JJ is doing, you get fucked up on the spot. I'm not talking about fighting, I'm talking about getting stomped the fuck out. That means anywhere, ANY hood in the world. So re-read my post, you missed what I was saying.
I saw all that. She was addressing what had already happened and talking to Roses coach for something HE said.

Anyway, none of that shit matters. Theyre about to PUNCH EACH OTHER IN THE FACE and you're worried about what somebody SAID? All this gets settled in the ring , period. If Rose don't like it , she can do something about it tonight. Only time I care about that kinda thing is if it's a space where you don't have to own up to your words. This aint that.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Brown whooped Gall's ass and won a unanimous decision. Cut Gall up pretty good with some ground and pound. Gall was a bloody mess.
Ya know what? I didn't know who Brown was so it is what it is. Good to see a young brotha get some of that shine.

Yeah I didn't know him before. I knew his record but I didn't do any research. I like the guy. All the best to Mickey Gall and now I know a new kid.

Last edited:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Joanna is IN HER HEAD.

She wasn't crying over Joanna or the competition. She got emotional about her dog. Her dog is literally her emotional support K9. She feels deeply connected to it. Joanna needs to be careful that she doesn't fuck around and unleash a bat outta Hell in a chick who's clearly one trigger away from killing somebody, if not herself.