1.00 Megabus rides Orlando-Miami and others

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Between May 15 and May 21...one dollar rides...

Megabus.com

Mobile to New Orleans also, and others.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seen them rolling through my state a few times.
Megabus.jpg

Genesiswiz

not the little wizard
BGOL Investor
I got a one dollar fare to Toronto once and another time I got the one dollar to Washington D.C.

I could not complain at all.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I use them all the time to go from Atlanta to Orlando...usually take the midnight run, watch a couple movies/surf the net, nap,wake up and I'm there. Get a rental car from the airport and drive an hour and I'm at the beach for under 30 bucks.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
for $1 its gonna be a lotta stinking broke folks on that bus :smh:

I use MB from DC to NYC all the time. I like it because you can only book online with a credit card. That weeds out your normal stink asses. I see a lot of youngish student and teacher types. The best fares are usually 5:00 in the morning though.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think they sell at least one seat on every trip for 1.00. The farther out you book, the cheaper your ticket is, up to two months out. The trip time is basically the same as if you drove the speed limit and made a bathroom stop.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I use MB from DC to NYC all the time. I like it because you can only book online with a credit card. That weeds out your normal stink asses. I see a lot of youngish student and teacher types. The best fares are usually 5:00 in the morning though.

You can pay when you arrive up to 30 minutes before departure(if seats are available). It's like that in Houston, Dallas, and about five other cities I've traveled to. Megabus is so unorganized you never know what you're going to get, so that option may depend on your location. I swear by em though...they've been operating in Texas for almost 2 years and have saved me thousands in travel expenses.

Hell I'm booking now to Dallas next week and its only 9.50
90zx1v.jpg

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yeah this took a lot of people in Dallas by surprise.
So many people used MegaBus to go back and forth between Dallas and Houston...........Dallas and Austin.
Flix Bus is the new alternative. Still affordable, so people in these Texas cities dont have to worry too much.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Megabus was my shit. I'd probably have used them this weekend for a cheap Florida getaway without having to drive 8 hours.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know a few people who loved the Mega bus and I've heard some storys about it to.

No more Mega or cheap buses in my city.Greyhound is so overpriced and so is the train.