10 people were shot, 4 fatally, at a backyard football watch party in Fresno

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Now the Asians are getting "jiggy widdit" …. all of the victims were Asians

(CNN)A group of family and friends were gathered in a backyard Sunday to watch a football game when a gunman walked up and began shooting, killing four young men and wounding six others, police in Fresno, California, said.
About 35 to 40 people were at the house, including several children, when the suspect -- who remains on the loose -- began shooting into the crowd, according to police.
"Somebody came up on foot, possibly at least one suspect and began firing," Fresno Deputy Police Chief Michael Reid said. "They fired into the backyard where most of the people were in this party, striking 10 people."
First responders arrived at the home around 8 p.m. after receiving multiple 911 calls and found "three people down" and several suffering gunshot wounds, Reid told reporters. Officers immediately began performing CPR.

There was no immediate indication the suspect knew the victims, Reid said. There was also no indication the shooting was gang-related, "but that's something that we're going to look at," he said.

CONTINUED:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

wire-21146658-1574067008-28_634x422.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't know what it's related to, but Asians have a good reputation for being stereotypical nerdy...anyone that really knows asians knows that isn't the case. I knew/know a couple of asians that are real problems with the street life. We were bar hopping one night, and one asian dude I knew through a friend pointed at a guy and said "that's the guy that sent my brother to jail.", and before I had a chance to ask a follow up, he tackled the guy to the ground and was beating the hell out of him. I let his homies grab him and pull him off, and I turned on the fucking jets to get the hell out of there. That was the same asian dude that went after a player on the opposing recreational softball team with a bat. Asians get gutter too, and that's why I never stereotype people.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Don't know what it's related to, but Asians have a good reputation for being stereotypical nerdy...anyone that really knows asians knows that isn't the case. I knew/know a couple of asians that are real problems with the street life. We were bar hopping one night, and one asian dude I knew through a friend pointed at a guy and said "that's the guy that sent my brother to jail.", and before I had a chance to ask a follow up, he tackled the guy to the ground and was beating the hell out of him. I let his homies grab him and pull him off, and I turned on the fucking jets to get the hell out of there. That was the same asian dude that went after a player on the opposing recreational softball team with a bat. Asians get gutter too, and that's why I never stereotype people.
Them muhfuckas get away with dirt due to that model minority reputation too. Every day!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fresno backyard football party. Sound like black shit. Correction. Hood shit.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Yep.
In high school I hung out with a whole bunch who were Blood gang affiliated. They were Cambodians and pinos, and viets.
Small but violently deadly little fucks if you cross them. Lawrence, Lowell and Lynn is where they tend to reside here in Massachusetts.

The bitches were so cute. I miss pinay pussy.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
I used to Bounce at the Velvet Room in ATL back in the day and one night there was a group of tiny Asian dudes that got into it with each other in the parking lot adjacent to the back of the club. A crew of suped up Tokyo Drift Honda driving type bastards just kicking the shit out of each other.

I asked my manager, "do we have to get involved?" He looked from the back door for a minute and said, "They not on club property anymore, not our problem" and quietly shut the door. I laughed, but knew he, just like me, didn't want to get foot slapped by no little ass Asians.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I used to Bounce at the Velvet Room in ATL back in the day and one night there was a group of tiny Asian dudes that got into it with each other in the parking lot adjacent to the back of the club. A crew of suped up Tokyo Drift Honda driving type bastards just kicking the shit out of each other.

I asked my manager, "do we have to get involved?" He looked from the back door for a minute and said, "They not on club property anymore, not our problem" and quietly shut the door. I laughed, but knew he, just like me, didn't want to get foot slapped by no little ass Asians.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't blame you, not too many folks are ready for this type of encounter............................
giphy.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Stereotyped? :lol: Look at the crime stats. There gun homicide rates are lower than cacs while their percentage in STEM is high as shit. Like 5 percent of the population, lowest homicides/crime rate by far, and are like 20 percent of the doctors and not counting IT and other shit. And that's with them being discriminated against by cacs trying to keep them out of schools by trying to downplay GPA and test scores.

Yeah, some of them get down and dirty, but damn if the math don't back the alleged stereotype.

I just stumbled upon this story in the news. Didn't see it dropped everywhere now I know why. An Asian shooting definitely doesn't fit the narrative for gun control.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
Don’t let them fool ya. Asians are heavy in Mobb/Gang activity. Extortion, Prostitution and drugs are heavy in their communities. They just deal with it within, the same way they keep their dollars within their communities. It’s quite possible there was something else going on.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yep.
In high school I hung out with a whole bunch who were Blood gang affiliated. They were Cambodians and pinos, and viets.
Small but violently deadly little fucks if you cross them. Lawrence, Lowell and Lynn is where they tend to reside here in Massachusetts.

Just two weeks ago i seen this Asian girl bash some CAC girl in her head with a Grey Goose bottle..in the grocery store,in front of the latter's two small kids :smh: They were arguing about something then the next thing i heard was "WHAT?!?" *KSSSHHH*

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Fresno has a serious gang problem and the Asians in Fresno bang. Many are hood Asians .

My cousin in Fresno stole some money from them and they shot him up 16 times.

One of them so called bangin Asians killed one of my friends in high school.

It’s either Hmong or Vietnamese, they are ghetto as fuck. The Samoans too.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Karmic debt or in what ever hood yur from...all money is not good money..

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

:roflmao::roflmao2:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep.

The dude I was talking about was Cambodian. Koreans out in Cali be on some gangster shit too.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't under estimate Asians.
They grind dirty but keep shit hidden.
Yes!! The perfect cover is the docile laundry owner or nail salon. There is so much money laundering possible because people aren't looking at Asians, because they'd rather harass a black dude eating a sandwich waiting for the train.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

This mofo said "foot slapped"......

.....HA