$100,000 in handbags stolen from Tysons Galleria Chanel store

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do I felt Chanel for making a $100,000 purse or do I felt the criminals for taking a $100,000 purse???

I'm in the middle shame on them for making such an item and shame on the criminals for stealing something so hot,too hot for them to know what to do with it,passing it around like a hot potato.

The only one with the cash ready...$2500,SOLD

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

(not the n beltway... But it's close)

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wanna know where these things end up. Craigslist? Facebook marketplace? eBay?

If they are smart sell the items thru Fashion Apparel forums. Transactions thru PayPal then once money is received move the bread thru a Crypto DEX and funnel it to CashApp for withdrawals or transactions. If they aren’t greedy they should make recurring withdrawals over a monthly period.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Here is an example of law enforcement over resourced to the white community and a waste of tax money for me. No wonder cities are going broke like Oakland. When you pushback on Cop City, Biden sends his FBI goons to muzzle you.

Law enforcement will spend hours chasing these fools instead of finding a murderer. God forbid I need police to deal with nuisances in the community that terrorize.

I watched law enforcement spend hours on porch pirates in the white community. I responsibly without being a burden to community take receipt of my packages, paying with my own money. These businesses need to step up their security practices.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lets talk order fulfillment pressure...those bags were all ordered 3days/ago..The entity appears to have attained pure consciousness.

00tech-amazon-infinity-super-Jumbo.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
The fucking District!!!!

Technically it's not. That's the type of area they try to keep District nigs out of!!

If they are smart sell the items thru Fashion Apparel forums. Transactions thru PayPal then once money is received move the bread thru a Crypto DEX and funnel it to CashApp for withdrawals or transactions. If they aren’t greedy they should make recurring withdrawals over a monthly period.

Speaking from experience?

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
They gon' make an example of these niggas when they catch'em!!!!

Young blk kids signing on the dotted line for institutional slavery a la the prison system. Shit is sad.

Like mice in a maze falling for the trap and they don't even realize it. They letting out alotta oldheads from prison to make room for the fresh young labor. Shit is diabolical...smh.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They will be caught easily. No matter if they swapped the tags or not, that’s a unique vehicle. I’m sure they headed east after the caper cause ain’t know in hell they went west of Tyson’s Corner Virginia. And like an earlier poster said, they are gonna ping them phones that walked in the store and track them. They toast.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Checking your receipt deters people from stealing. Costco's shrinkage, the industry term for merchandise lost to shoplifting and employee theft, is close to 95% less than the retail industry average.

AB-RECEIPT-COMP-2.jpg

Costco spends probably $200,000 per store having these receipt checkers and greeters that check membership cards versus other stores that don't have them. Many retail stores pass their security costs onto law enforcement which is a taxpayer financed, tax break.

Other retail stores try to get around this cost by having the police chase after people.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
We all know where those niggas came from @Amajorfucup . The mothafuckin DISTRICT!!! . What a shithole. Call in the national guard

Police lit a nigga up last year for stealing sunglasses from Nordstroms in the other (main) Tyson's Corner mall: https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...eased/65-3936200f-d8bb-4c20-92c0-9a2ba72ac3dd

I was in the Apple Store there a few years ago when some reckless dusty nigga came in and tried to snatch several iPhones. He ran to the entrance and was met by several officers who promptly tazed his ass. Nigga was writhing on the floor while people recorded and laughed. :smh:

That mall is connected to the DC Metro, which many people in the area were against precisely because they thought it would bring in "undesirables" (wink, wink).

This latest was in the Galleria (Tysons II), which is even more exclusive and is connected to the Ritz-Carlton. Peterlongshort is right that they'll be caught soon and toasted.

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
And this is why Hispanics, or Blacks..never progress the same people yelling screaming bloody murder, or LGTB rights, yelling screw the police, yelling black power.. are the same folks kids, teenagers running rampant in the street.. to lazy to get a job, to lazy to get an education .. so why not go and make a scene of stealing and robbing businesses in order to prove a worthless point.... Dear Black people fix halls people..

Just saying.. I'm trying to educate mine..

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder what time of day they stole the bags.

Traffic in and around Tysons Corner is a BEAST along I495 and I66.

They probably took Metro. Who knows but you're right as that Tyson's traffic is complete shit all the time

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I think cities need to clearly define what they will use law enforcement resources for a business. It is cleverly disguised tax subsidy that voters should decide through a ballot measure.

Many retail stores are not optimized to reduce theft, they should have separate entrance and exit, receipt checkers, not storing inventory all out in the open. Banking more people so that businesses can be cashless. Some businesses accept cash, again, to boost profit. When they get robbed or shot pass the cost to us.

'Defunding' police does make you against law and order. It is about the taxpayer taking their own responsibility, not being a burden to a city.