11-year NBA veteran Nate Robinson – a three-time Slam Dunk Contest champion –announces he is battling renal kidney failure and is undergoing treatment

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
FfJpg5wXoAAbuRe

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Kidney failure is usually caused by other health problems that have damaged your kidneys little by little throughout many years, including:

• Diabetes, which is the most common cause
  • High blood pressure, which is the second most common cause
  • Autoimmune diseases, such as lupus and IgA nephropathy
  • Genetic diseases (diseases passed down from one or both parents), such as polycystic kidney disease
  • Nephrotic syndrome
  • Problems in your urinary tract (organs that make urine and remove it from your body), such as kidney stones
  • Smoking tobacco
  • Drinking too much alcohol (no more than 1 drink a day for women, and no more than 2 drinks a day for men)

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Kidney failure is usually caused by other health problems that have damaged your kidneys little by little throughout many years, including:

• Diabetes, which is the most common cause
  • High blood pressure, which is the second most common cause
  • Autoimmune diseases, such as lupus and IgA nephropathy
  • Genetic diseases (diseases passed down from one or both parents), such as polycystic kidney disease
  • Nephrotic syndrome
  • Problems in your urinary tract (organs that make urine and remove it from your body), such as kidney stones
  • Smoking tobacco
  • Drinking too much alcohol (no more than 1 drink a day for women, and no more than 2 drinks a day for men)
I used to drink a lot of alcohol during my mid 20's to my early 30's and stopped once covid came and it's safe to say I'm stick to drinking water and juice like i've been doing before I started drinking alcohol. I have a mother and grandmother that have diabetes but when I get my blood work done, my doctor told me i don't have diabetes and neither does my father.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched this on tuesday after someone sent me a link.I understand the struggles been there for a long time and it's the shit that happens from failing kidney's or the side effects from the medications they give you.

You can see what's it's doing to him,his face and I see he has the scares on his arm so he's on dialysis and I hope he'll be ok