19 & just ripened ☆∴。 *  ・゚*。★・   ・ *゚。   *   ・ ゚*。・゚★。    ☆゚・。°*. ゚ *  ゚。·*・。 ゚*

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
411e420db6c034e58bdc077f61720974a81ad0a73416a77e4c835c70d7017d45_1.jpg

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These old women be getting they bodies cut and sucked out to look young etc. They bodies just can't compare to a young tenderoni. Remember how Mousey used to look back in the day. Body just tight and slim. No Doctor can make a 35-40 year old woman look like that.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
These old women be getting they bodies cut and sucked out to look young etc. They bodies just can't compare to a young tenderoni. Remember how Mousey used to look back in the day. Body just tight and slim. No Doctor can make a 35-40 year old woman look like that.

With clothes on they do but once that skin has aged no matter how much the doctor pulls it together it's not going to look like it did when they were younger...lol

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“Too old! :smh: Fossil, really. She’s a hundred, that one! :smh:Rrrrready for the nursing home! 2020 wants his girlfriend back! They want her back. LLLLOTTA miles on that one. ~ Moron

Brotha_333_luv

BANNED "denatured male feminist"
Registered
It’s amazing how many men 30 and 40 ages up are lusting after a teen that is less the 14 months removed from high school. It just goes to show how in the last thread I posted about man being put on blast for messing with a 17 year old in Florida no one had a issue with the man dating a 17 year old. Some of you would lust after a tee younger then 18 it concerns me

Brotha_333_luv

Registered
Remember when twerk team first came out they was In high school maybe 13 14 years old and you had grown men posting them and their nudes online lusting after them. A 19 year olds frontal lobe isn’t even developed

Brotha_333_luv

Registered
17 illegal 18+ legally you are an adult it that simple
Their frontal lobe isn’t even developed at 18. You basically saying your moral compass is based on what the law considers legal.

In Nigeria the age of consent is much much lower so let’s not talk about legality when this is a moral issue. It is sick and disgusting. Very R Kelly like

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Teenage chicks look good but couldn't fuck when I was young and I don't think they can fuck now. Really just learning to keep they ass clean on the reg. I don't get the attraction.