2021 S-Class interior

Genesiswiz

not the little wizard
BGOL Investor
I feel better just watching the commercial, that's some nice shit. I just need a long hair big booty chick next to me.....bruh

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
A whole lot of people are gonna crash their whips, trying to play with the infotainment settings, while driving :smh:
That shit is too much

OSEEf3.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Benz setting the standard once again for all others to follow. They always innovate.

Just sick...
Wonder if they changed the body on the S63/S65 as well...

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Huh? All the new Benz's come with a touch screen on the main screen in the center of the dash.

you must be talking about the 2021's I have a 2020 with the whole infotainment system and it's not touch screen. On the video there's what appears to be a circular cursor moving around . Ok looked at the video again saw the touch screen but I'm betting that track pad is still there somewhere.

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you must be talking about the 2021's I have a 2020 with the whole infotainment system and it's not touch screen. On the video there's what appears to be a circular cursor moving around . Ok looked at the video again saw the touch screen but I'm betting that track pad is still there somewhere.

My wife just got a 2020 GLE 450 with the new MBUX infotainment center and the main screen is touch.

If yours has that, it's touch too.

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor
they need to make a way for the touch screens to not get finger prints on them after you touch it.
I have touch screen in my Q50 and it drives me nuts looking at all the smudges, I try to remind myself to just use the joystick but it does not work on both screens.