2024 - 2025 Men's college basketball Official Thread - A New Year

Which Conference will have the National Champion?

• ACC

• Pac-10

• Big 10

• Big 12

• Big East

• SEC

• Other Conference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I thought UVA should have fouled up three with five seconds on the shot clock, but then I remembered they're a terrible free throw shooting team. :smh:

UVA is Beekman, McNeely and Dunn to an extent.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I thought UVA should have fouled up three with five seconds on the shot clock, but then I remembered they're a terrible free throw shooting team. :smh:

UVA is Beekman, McNeely and Dunn to an extent.

Last night was a textbook case of why you should practice your free throws. They literally lost the game because they missed 4 in the last 1:10 while being up 5.

Last time I saw that was Spurs v. Heat game 6 with the Ray Allen three. Leonard and Manu missing crucial free throws.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Eddie House's son :lol:

Charlise-House-Ex-Husband-Eddie-With-Their-Kids-768x768.jpg
All you need to know

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Last night was a textbook case of why you should practice your free throws. They literally lost the game because they missed 4 in the last 1:10 while being up 5.

Last time I saw that was Spurs v. Heat game 6 with the Ray Allen three. Leonard and Manu missing crucial free throws.

bad thing is that the two who actually are good free throw shooters, were the ones missing...Beekman and McKneely. The rest of the team you can use HackaShaq on.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Considering how poorly Wagner has looked with Kentucky, he and Bradshaw made tha wrong decision. They both are going to be drafted behind a slow unheralded guard that is the new hillbilly Kobe, Austin Reeves clone.

If they would have gone to Louisville all would have fared better, oh well.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Considering how poorly Wagner has looked with Kentucky, he and Bradshaw made tha wrong decision. They both are going to be drafted behind a slow unheralded guard that is the new hillbilly Kobe, Austin Reeves clone.

If they would have gone to Louisville all would have fared better, oh well.

Have you actually seen Sheppard play?

and Payne sucks as a X's and O's coach and Bradshaw was exposed as having little to his game. A lot of Wagner's ranking was based off name, because he's a short guard who isn't a very good shooter.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It's going to be a lot of unhappy schools tomorrow with the amount of tournament upsets hurting the bubble teams.

New Mexico and Temple/UAB getting in is costing two teams.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
and Keatts was on the hot seat.

This isn't a unlikable state team.

I was worried they were going to lose. They were playing for something and we had already won the regular season. Seemed like only RJ was into the game.

Bacot also seemed timid of Burns. He wouldn’t go at him. They kept a body on Cormac, and the other roles never really got going consistently. RJ just tried to will his way, but his shot was broke.

State played a great game and UNC got beat. They were the better team last night. I was upset, but not that upset.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Bacot also seemed timid of Burns. He wouldn’t go at him. They kept a body on Cormac, and the other roles never really got going consistently. RJ just tried to will his way, but his shot was broke.

State played a great game and UNC got beat. They were the better team last night. I was upset, but not that upset.
This is exactly where I am with it. State came to win and they earned it.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
What a terrible injury for this kid, shades of Kevin Ware from Louisville back like 11-12 years ago: