**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Major Hurricane Beryl (130 mph). Jamaica in the Forecasted Path ****

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With the ocean temps very warm and the expect La Niña pattern, NOAA is predicting an above average hurricane season.

2024-NOAA-Hurricane-Forecast-With-Avg-1.png

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dawg I know you know ninjas be waiting on this thread.

Well I’m speak for myself, I be waiting on this, like grandma would wait for them welfare checks back in the day.

Lol. I'll try to keep it updated as much as possible. Time has been limited, and I've been submerged in the field lately.

I've traveled abroad while working on implementing an advanced numerical aviation forecasting system.

It's some high-level meteorological work that I'm excited to be a part of.

Nigga need to form up and go north ugh

Not this time homie.

203745_key_messages_sm.png

anigif.gif

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Lol. I'll try to keep it updated as much as possible. Time has been limited, and I've been submerged in the field lately.

I've traveled abroad while working on implementing an advanced numerical aviation forecasting system.

Not this time homie.

anigif.gif
Bitchass scared of HTown

We got bayous bayouing

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Not this time homie.

anigif.gif

Man I ain’t tripping on that, because I already know when it come, it’s the real
Deal

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yeah, this system is getting its act together very quickly. I will not be surprised by tomorrow evening It will be near a hurricane.