**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Monitoring Disturbance Entering Into The Caribbean ****

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
im praying the rain hurries up and reaches Dallas..................this fuckin heat is unbearable.
11:30pm it was 94 fuckin degrees.
Shit like that is why I can't see myself living in Texas. I'd be irritable damn near all day. Last time I was in Dallas, I arrived in August for a medical trade show. Caught a cab from the airport and the driver said I came at the right time because it rained a few days earlier so it cooled down. The temp was 104 fucking degrees that day :angry:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I miss offshore

Shit like that is why I can't see myself living in Texas. I'd be irritable damn near all day. Last time I was in Dallas, I arrived in August for a medical trade show. Caught a cab from the airport and the driver said I came at the right time because it rained a few days earlier so it cooled down. The temp was 104 fucking degrees that day :angry:

We got some good rain here today. The sun hasn’t come out at all.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro the humidity in Raleigh today was beyond disrespectful. I couldn't get back home fast enough. I'm not even going back out for ice cream. This that heat that'll turn your Coldstone ice cream into a milkshake the moment you step outside the store

For real! Taking my dogs walking in the mess hasn’t been cool. Plus, I’m showering two to three times a day because I stay sweating.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bro the humidity in Raleigh today was beyond disrespectful. I couldn't get back home fast enough. I'm not even going back out for ice cream. This that heat that'll turn your Coldstone ice cream into a milkshake the moment you step outside the store

That’s not normal for ya…?

So us in the da boot should feel lucky

That’s normal for us

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

That’s normal for us
Nah Raleigh is far enough from the water for it not to be consistently humid. It may get hot but the humidity is usually tame. Today it was on some next shit cuz of the thunderstorms that rolled by last night

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

That’s normal for us

Nah Raleigh is far enough from the water for it not to be consistently humid. It may get hot but the humidity is usually tame. Today it was on some next shit cuz of the thunderstorms that rolled by last night

Yeah, high humidity and heat is only a seasonal thing for NC. Sometimes it can get brutal when the temps reach as high as they have been.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For real! Talking my dogs walking in the mess hasn’t been cool. Plus, I’m showering two to three times a day because I stay sweating.
i've been taking 2 to 3 showers a day as well.
normally the humidity isn't bad here, but the last month or so its been extremely bad.
be outside 10 mins and your clothes stickin to u cuz of all the sweat. i cant stand that sticky feeling.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i've been taking 2 to 3 showers a day as well.
normally the humidity isn't bad here, but the last month or so its been extremely bad.
be outside 10 mins and your clothes stickin to u cuz of all the sweat. i cant stand that sticky feeling.

Right. It takes not time. I’m change clothes more often too because of it. Luckily, I work at home, so it’s not much of an issue. But during August, I have to walk across campus for one of the classes I teach and I be sweating like hell by the time I get there. I carry a hand towel, these body wipes, and an extra wife beater. Lol

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The humidity these past few days has been insane…

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
The humidity these past few days has been insane…
Bro it had me ready to boycott stepping outside until it got some act right. I feel for the delivery ppl and contractors/construction workers who gotta work in these conditions. I've given cold bottles of water to the drivers I've come across

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah, high humidity and heat is only a seasonal thing for NC. Sometimes it can get brutal when the temps reach as high as they have been.
Damn it would be hell for y’all down here

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Right. It takes not time. I’m change clothes more often too because of it. Luckily, I work at home, so it’s not much of an issue. But during August, I have to walk across campus for one of the classes I teach and I be sweating like hell by the time I get there. I carry a hand towel, these body wipes, and an extra wife beater. Lol
I grew up in Tobago. I remember having to bathe 3 or 4 times a day because of the stench that accumulates throughout the day. And this was back when we didn’t even have a fan.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
This category war hurricane was a surprise to some people, especially near the coast. Texas you better think God this wasn’t a category five or four because this cat 1 hurricane actually did some damage.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got rid of my big ass tree in my yard years ago mainly because it was fucking up my foundation. But this is another reason why I'm glad I got rid of it.

Centerpoint emailed me saying we might be without power for several days smh.

The builders planted 2 oak trees in my front yard, they said missouri city code required them to do it. I planned to get them removed this summer before they get too big.

Fucking oaks get too big plus the roots fuck up the plumbing and foundation.

The oaks and pines are the worst to have, them pines will snap like nothing and fall on a hpuse