**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Tropical Storm Francine | 50 mph | Louisiana in a Hurricane Watch ****

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
both of my brothers sit right in the path in southeast GA.....
My biggest fear for north Florida and south Georgia is the flooding. It’s going to be spectacular. If y’all brothers are in a low area, they should leave right now.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
IMG-2870.jpg

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't even hit the weather channel before I check here, he's saved me mad dough from panic buying for storms and helped warn when it was time to bunker down.

Major thanks!

In fact I swear I have people calling me asking what my guy says including my mom whenever storms hit. Your accuracy is the stuff of legends.

Thanks, fam.

Actually, helping people save money is also part of our job as meteorologist. Being in aviation weather forecasting now has taught be a great deal about that.

The cost of rerouting, delays, or cancellations due to weather can be a financial burden on companies. So far I have experience in the energy and aviation sectors. The energy sector was a great experience because it thought be how these companies sets their crews up during major weather events.

So I’m glad this helps the bruhs on the board. I like making these threads too. It’s always been a place I could practice at.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm just going to put out here. We can ignore climate change as a society as much as we like but that doesn't change the fact that the oceans are warming.

We have probably a decade, if that, before there are millions of refugees from coastal areas. These storms are just going to become worse and more frequent.
By the end of this decade, we will know who our daddies are.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Man this weather done turned the subwoofer on out here in Raleigh. Thunderstorms ain't messing around at all. We not even supposed to be seeing Debby til Tuesday
Thank you I just had to tell some cousins in South Georgia who is getting thunderstorms that that’s not a part of the tropical storm. That’s an old boundary.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks, fam.

Actually, helping people save money is also part of our job as meteorologist. Being in aviation weather forecasting now has taught be a great deal about that.

The cost of rerouting, delays, or cancellations due to weather can be a financial burden on companies. So far I have experience in the energy and aviation sectors. The energy sector was a great experience because it thought be how these companies sets their crews up during major weather events.

So I’m glad this helps the bruhs on the board. I like making these threads too. It’s always been a place I could practice at.
It was 2010 or 12 when I read an article that talked about the airports in the Southwest being useless.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Debby should reach hurricane status today. Up to 60 mph now. Model rainfall estimates have Savannah, GA, receiving up to 2 feet of rain.

095141_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

095141WPCQPF_sm.gif
As I stated last night, if you are in a very low area in the path of the system, you better leave if you can. I-95 is going to be fucked up for a few days.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The GFS is on meth but the euro sort of agrees with the GFS :scared:

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The GFS is on meth but the euro sort of agrees with the GFS :scared:

what his model doesnt show,......is that the system will stall because its trapped between two high pressure systems.....one directly to the east of it.....and one directly to the west. so its coming straight up the middle in between them with nowhere to go...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member