**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Peak Season Among Us ****

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I need it to hit Atlanta and not Nashville.

The rain leftovers, that is.
Man it crazy how y’all( should be saying we :lol:) always having issues with water. Years ago, when passing thru Georgia, the lakes and creeks with be dry as hell.
Those no watering you grass or washing your car statements, took the cake for me.
Now I’m more aware of issues, I understand when people say “it needs to rain”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man, I don't like the looks of this graphic. Models are anticipating a high-end cat 2 or 3. Cat 4 is very probable, too.

aal06_2024090912_intensity_late_experimental.png
So 7 of 11 having it being a cat 2 or high interesting

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
so what I looking at this week in New Orleans?

Depends on the track at this point. I highly doubt there will be direct landfall, but it does have a chance of getting close. It will approach from the city's west side, which helps reduce some of the storm surge compared to it coming from the east.

So, as of now, N.O. is in the 100-mile shift zone from west to east of being nothing or shitty, respectively. We'll know more once the storm starts its track toward Louisana.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I have a strong feeling this storm is getting ready to go…..

dragon-ball-super-saiyan.gif

That part of Louisiana is extremely saturated because it’s been raining there for the last couple weeks. This storm is going to be a mess.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Something funny I noticed yesterday, so many people were cutting their grass.
Seem like it was a holiday or something

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Francine is a Hurricane and should make its way through Louisiana today. It's picked up speed, so it should move through quickly. Still, 90 mph winds are anything to play with.

092734_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member