**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Hurricane Helene (130 mph) | Impacts on Florida Panhandle and Georgia | Effected Cities: Tallahassee, ATL ****

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How do Blizzards kill people? Do they freeze or something like that?

White out conditions on the roads. People getting stuck on freeways and freezing to death when their car runs out of gas. Massive car pile accidents. High winds causing downed trees and power lines. Winds in blizzards can reach hurricane strength.

Two or more feet of snow prevents medical or emergency access. Areas where snow is not common are the most prone to deaths from winter weather storms.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah. Get caught on them roads and it's over. Run out of gas, no heat in your car, no blankets, no 4x4...tun off road, you're done.

Recall that sad story of the young Black girl who went to work at Lowe's...couldn't get home and froze in her car...no job worth risking your life...I've been there, almost dying coming in to work a low level job.
Ok makes sense. Being from Miami and now living in AtL, I never experienced blizzards

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
crazy situation when your second location gets weather that your first location always get….

A7-ECBBE5-6677-4-D39-8-A4-A-9936957-FDC83.jpg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
crazy situation when your second location gets weather that your first location always get….

A7-ECBBE5-6677-4-D39-8-A4-A-9936957-FDC83.jpg
If this don’t make you believe in climate change, I don’t know what else to tell you. This do not supposed to happen.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Here we go with this shit
Sir, since when you have a hurricane warning near Fulton county when the last time that happened???? Sir I studied meteorology for a very time. Also asked study environmental science, especially when it comes to weather changes. Whether you like it or not over the last 15 years, things has been changing and changing rapidly when it comes to earths weather.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
The crazy thing about these tornado watches/warnings is, it has nothing to do with Helene. We're getting hit with an upper atmospheric cold front right now. That's what's contributing to these tornadoes. It's going to be really rough for central & south Ga. when Helene comes to town.

Last edited:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, that piece of dry air was due to the drywall replacement. It’s almost gone now it’s been a get ready to intensify in the next few hours.

Dry air came from a northern front that's moving thru the gulf coast. It came through Houston yesterday evening and knocked out all the humidity. Feels good as fuck outside. That dry air is headed to the eastern gulf if it hasn't already arrived.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Dry air came from a northern front that's moving thru the gulf coast. It came through Houston yesterday evening and knocked out all the humidity. Feels good as fuck outside. That dry air is headed to the eastern gulf if it hasn't already arrived.
Yes, it did but like I said the storm last night did the eyewall replacement process would allow dry air to briefly come into the storm but now it’s almost mostly gone

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Sir, since when you have a hurricane warning near Fulton county when the last time that happened???? Sir I studied meteorology for a very time. Also asked study environmental science, especially when it comes to weather changes. Whether you like it or not over the last 15 years, things has been changing and changing rapidly when it comes to earths weather.
I just be forgetting you’re the person who discovered climate change

My baddd