**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Hurricane Helene (140 mph) | Impacts on Florida Panhandle and Georgia | Effected Cities: Tallahassee, ATL ****

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wait hold up.....
Wasn't this just a "Tropical Storm" just yesterday?
Honestly I haven't really been paying attention to the news lately
What the hell happened in the last 24-48 hours?

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

:lol:

You’ve been in Vegas on a coke binge?

@4 Dimensional this was your greatest hour.

Indeed it was.

But seriously, I’m not sure if I want to work for the government.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Tornado watches across the southeast.

anigif.gif

This image is one of my favorite products that I developed. Satellite water vapor and composite radar reflectivity with severe and tornado watches.

Dawg this fire

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol:

You’ve been in Vegas on a coke binge?

Indeed it was.

But seriously, I’m not sure if I want to work for the government.
We got lucky with dry air halting her growth but she may still be close to cat 5
Some interesting shit happened

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

If you look in the thread you’ll see plenty of I told you so
Mother Nature told us to go outside and cut off a switch.

Man..... no bullshit, I'm not even trying to be funny
I just remember I saw the news saying a few days ago "Tropical Storm" heading for Florida

Bruh... I'm up here in North Carolina
So I wasn't really checkin for it.....thinking "no big deal" :yawn:

Then I just so happen to peek in this thread & see ninjas talking about Category 4 or 5
Like.....gawd damn that escalated quickly :oops:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know they respect the fuck outta you when material like this is presented

Yeah, they want me back for another year and a half to finish up some more tasks, but I’ve moved on to something else which is really cool.

Here are a few photos from my trip to Vietnam earlier this year. I’m in aviation forecasting now so I got to go into the control towers in Hanoi, Da Nang, and Saigon to watch planes arrive and depart. I did a presentation for government officials for both the US and Vietnam. My dad was also drafted there, so this was a very sentimental trip. He was stationed in Saigon.

I’m international with this shit now. :yes:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, they want me back for another year and a half to finish up some more tasks, but I’ve moved on to something else which is really cool.

Here are a few photos from my trip to Vietnam earlier this year. I’m in aviation forecasting now so I got to go into the control towers in Hanoi, Da Nang, and Saigon to watch planes arrive and depart. I did a presentation for government officials for both the US and Vietnam. My dad was also drafted there, so this was a very sentimental trip. He was stationed in Saigon.

I’m international with this shit now. :yes:

Should've kept that to yourself, bro. Dr. Truth bout to be at your door like

tumblr_oo0px2V1yU1qmob6ro1_500.gif