**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Hurricane Milton Aftermath ****

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
202410092109-L2-CMIPF-NC.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I think it's crazy how the eye area, around Orlando, isn't doing as bad so far. I have friends there and Tampa.

But also have family in Wellington and Palm Beach, they saw the tornadoes. One of my cuz friends, was driving and windows broken on his car. That's 2 and a half hours south.

Nuttz

I've seen many vids of tornadoes on social media. They estimate maybe 50 touched down all over FL prior to the eye making land.

Praying for all. They say there are deaths already in a few areas from the tornadoes.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meteorologists Get Death Threats as Hurricane Milton Conspiracy Theories Thrive

It's their job to warn residents about destructive storms — but political polarization has made them targets online

BY LORENA O'NEIL
OCTOBER 9, 2024

hurricane-misinfo-new.jpg

People at an Orlando, Florida bar watch the local news as the community prepares for Hurricane Milton on Oct. 8, 2024.

This is insane. The meteorologist are lying!! BUT if the hurricane does hit it's because the democrats seeded the atmosphere because reasons. Pure fucking lunacy.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This graphic shows how pressure and wind are related. When the pressure goes down, the wind goes up. You can see how Milton rapidly intensified in 18 hours.

NHC-obs-Milton.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Some of the posts I saw online:

BREAKING: Multiple people dead following tornado outbreak from Hurricane Milton in St. Lucie County, Florida, local media reports

BREAKING 1.5 million people without power in Florida.

NEW Tornado touched down and hit the mayor’s home in Cocoa Beach, Florida.

NOW St. Pete’s in Florida has accumulated 16.6 inches of rain. #Milton

NOW ⚠️ Downtown Fort Myers, Florida, is underwater. The storm surge is still rising in the Sarasota area.

NOW — The worst of the flooding is reportedly coming out of the Venice area. #Milton #Florida

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
My peeps in Orlando say they straight….

Why they stay beats the fuck outta me…
Y’all a young couple with young kids and never had to deal with nothing…

You’ll gotta get the fuck, especially when you have money

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My peeps in Orlando say they straight….

Why they stay beats the fuck outta me…
Y’all a young couple with young kids and never had to deal with nothing…

You’ll gotta get the fuck, especially when you have money
Fuck around and end up like this young couple during Hurricane Ida

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
UPDATE — The worst of the storm surge is coming out of Sarasota; more severe than in Venice. Wind speed threats have increased in Florida due to interaction with jet streams. #Milton

REPORT — Siesta Key is also taking on a significant storm surge. Saint Petersburg has accumulated 17 inches of rain. #Milton

NOW ⚠️ Nearly 1.7 million people without power in Florida.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Juvenile had a song called “Run for It”

It had a part that said

I'd rather see it on T.V. Than I see it in person
And having my fucking' head hurtin' when dem 30's be burstin'
I bet if yo' beef see ya, he ain't gon' wait fo' ya dog
Our all gon' try to rearrange ja face fo' ya dog

Mask Remix
I'd rather see it on T.V. Than I see it in person
And having my fucking' head hurtin' when dat storm start burstin'
I bet if dat tornado see ya, it ain't gon' wait fo' ya dog
all it’s gon' do is rearrange ja face fo' ya dog

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Screaming OMG during the hurricane when you could’ve say OMG when you return to see the devastation
West Palm is Nowhere near the hurricane, hell my lights haven't flickered even once and we've just had light rain where I'm at, I'm assuming this is one of those random tornadoes that were touching down today.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
DEVELOPING — Heavy rains are starting in Orlando now. Storm chasers believe that the majority of tornado activity is over. Peak storm surge is set to occur in Punta Gorda shortly. The highest wind gust recorded thus far was at 105 mph. #Milton

NOW — The backside of the storm is entering the Tampa area, causing significant problems with wind. #Milton

NEW According to the National
Hurricane Center, #Milton has a 255 mile wind field.

A wind field is the 3D spatial pattern of wind (constant mean wind velocity and three fluctuating components called atmospheric turbulence).