**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Major Hurricane Beryl (Maxed at 165 mph | Currently 130 mph). Jamaica in a Hurricane Warning ****

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hurricane Beryl is at 150 mph now. Damn. Jamaica is under a hurricane watch.

175326-5day-cone-no-line-and-wind.png

meso1.jpg

Jamaica about to get that work

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now it’s the storm vs shear. This storm is unique and is defying all the odds. It went through some Shear and laughed at it.

It appears some stronger shear is ahead of it and if that doesn’t do the trick then this is a very dangerous storm

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
it astounds me how something so destructive can look so beautiful at the same time.........
I love storms here

Houston goes apeshit retarded

I make side money pullin mfs out the water just cause I wanna use my equipment

People of color get a discount, you still gonna pay for doing stupid white shit tho

I love to see how unprepared mfs pay stupid prices for shit they should have

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
People we are in uncharted territory when it comes to this Atlantic hurricanes because of the Atlantic water being so damn hot. This current hurricane is already doing things that the computer models isn’t picking up.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Starting to get Gilbert & Andrew vibes and concerns for my people's in Jamaica :sad:
I remember going through hurricane Andrew as a kid. Worse experience of my life. So much so, even rain and thunder storms causes me fear as an adult.

Initially hurricane Andrew was supposed to go across Miami and Broward line. It turned at the last minute and came across Homestead where I lived.

Never experienced anything that powerful. Being in a Catagory 5 hurricane is scary.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hurricane Beryle is an unprecedented category 5. It's now at 165 mph, and Jamaica is looking to get his head on in the worst possible way. This is a very serious, and devastating situation for the island.

114944-5day-cone-no-line-and-wind.png

anigif.gif

02-L-gefs-latest.png

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Hopefully it’s low tide when it hits
That’s not going to matter in this case because the ocean waters are running high, even during low tide. This hurricane is doing some interesting things that the computer models is not picking up on so all Jamaicans just need to batten down the hatches and hope for the best.