**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Tropical Storm Beryl (Maxed at 165 mph | Currently 65 mph). Southeast Texas Under a Hurricane Watch ****

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It got its eye back, and the winds are still at 110 mph. It's probably done weakening until it hits the Yucatan.

meso1.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Soooo when this gal comes thru sliding on them swangas, it won’t be that big of a deal?
Y’all would have been prepared all week?
im in Dallas.....so we wont get it as bad as Houston.
mufuckas down there need to invest in a boat.................even if they dont plan on going fishing.....lol

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
im in Dallas.....so we wont get it as bad as Houston.
mufuckas down there need to invest in a boat.................even if they dont plan on going fishing.....lol
:frozen: :frozen:

Recently I told my lil “swamp people” helper, “man I’m get a boat this year…I feel comfortable pulling a trailer”

His response was “big brother you gonna need a party barge or Pontoon boat….”

He know my crew deep

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here are some more examples of cloud shadows as sunsets. I found out there was a setting in my code causing my images to pixelate whenever you zoom in. I have corrected that, so they should look much smoother whenever you zoom in.

202407042359-L2-CMIPF-NC.jpg

202407042359-L2-CMIPF-TC.jpg

202407042359-L2-CMIPF-visible-C02.jpg

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Beryl is down to 65 mph. It held together across Yucatan, so now we are monitoring to see what happens. There is lots of dry air in the Gulf, but that is something to note. It's possible the storm can go through rapid intensification. The track continues to shift to the east.

204723-5day-cone-no-line-and-wind.png

020-1.jpg

020-2.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
ECMWF prediction

ecmwf_mslp_pcpn_scus_24.png
Oh, this is going to be a mess. That area is very prone to flooding and if this get back to a category three or four and like I said, I think this system has one more surprise left in it. It’s going to be very devastating. Eastern Texas be Ohio alert

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

they know the store is likely to be without power for a while........trying to sell off as much of the perishables as they can....
they'd rather get a nice dollar for them and let someone else without power worry about the food spoiling.....

Gonna be quite a few mufuckas stockin up on meats and shit......only to have their home flooded and without power for the next week and lose it all anyway.....

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Berly is strengthening again as it approaches the Texas coast. Yesterday, it got disorganized because of the shear and dry air in the Gulf. Now, the conditions and sea surface temperatures are favorable for strengthening. It's currently at 65 mph.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Berly is strengthening again as it approaches the Texas coast. Yesterday, it got disorganized because of the shear and dry air in the Gulf. Now, the conditions and sea surface temperatures are favorable for strengthening. It's currently at 65 mph.

Yeah, this is going to be a hurricane before I hit