**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Major Hurricane Milton (150 mph) | West Florida On Notice ****

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Milton a Cat 3 now. 120 mph.

Latest up, 125 mph

093335_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People in Tampa and surrounding areas got a 3 day headstart to get the fuck out the way.
No excuses if u voluntarily choose to stay.

The state even made agreements with Uber to provide those with no transportation, with free Uber rides to hotels or hurricane designated shelters.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People in Tampa and surrounding areas got a 3 day headstart to get the fuck out the way.

The state even made agreements with Uber to provide those with no transportation, with free Uber rides to hotels or hurricane designated shelters.

Fam, my three people in Tampa are like, "We're not near the water, we're cool." They won't listen to me. Shit sucks.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Looks like it will reach 175 today. Is their any chance that wind sheer could move further north or weaken, because that will save many lives

It’s suppose to weaken before landfall, but it depends how strong it becomes. Right now it’s a compact storm. Not nearly as big as Helene was.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

Man let them die fuck it

Hate to say it but those old people who are stubborn af, well bye, I’ll be damn if I risk my life for some old person who’s stupid af

Rezn8

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The clock is ticking down where we are going to see massive amounts of migration of American citizens from areas like Florida.

Folks screaming and hollering about Migrants coming across the Southern Border…..folks ain’t seen nothing yet when fellow Americans start moving inland from hurricane/coastal states.

The numbers are going to be in the millions. Folks moving in and living on top of each other like you see in dystopian Sci-Fi films.

That’s when folks will definitely show their true colors.

I'm in the Houston area, and I've seen enough and had enough. I'm looking into New Mexico and Arizona as potential relocation spots. No place is perfect, but after living through Ike, Harvey, Beryl, a derecho (which I'd never even heard of), plus other tropical storms, a hurricane-free region seems very appealing right now.