**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Major Hurricane Milton (160 mph) | West Florida On Notice ****

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Milton a Cat 3 now. 120 mph.

Latest up, 125 mph

093335_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People in Tampa and surrounding areas got a 3 day headstart to get the fuck out the way.
No excuses if u voluntarily choose to stay.

The state even made agreements with Uber to provide those with no transportation, with free Uber rides to hotels or hurricane designated shelters.

Fam, my three people in Tampa are like, "We're not near the water, we're cool." They won't listen to me. Shit sucks.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
People in Tampa and surrounding areas got a 3 day headstart to get the fuck out the way.
No excuses if u voluntarily choose to stay.

The state even made agreements with Uber to provide those with no transportation, with free Uber rides to hotels or hurricane designated shelters.
Man let them die fuck it

Hate to say it but those old people who are stubborn af, well bye, I’ll be damn if I risk my life for some old person who’s stupid af

Rezn8

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The clock is ticking down where we are going to see massive amounts of migration of American citizens from areas like Florida.

Folks screaming and hollering about Migrants coming across the Southern Border…..folks ain’t seen nothing yet when fellow Americans start moving inland from hurricane/coastal states.

The numbers are going to be in the millions. Folks moving in and living on top of each other like you see in dystopian Sci-Fi films.

That’s when folks will definitely show their true colors.

I'm in the Houston area, and I've seen enough and had enough. I'm looking into New Mexico and Arizona as potential relocation spots. No place is perfect, but after living through Ike, Harvey, Beryl, a derecho (which I'd never even heard of), plus other tropical storms, a hurricane-free region seems very appealing right now.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
How do you like WPB? Delay beach? My wife is thinking about a home there.
Man when I moved here in 2005(edit 2004) shit was sweet, cheap rent, cheaper groceries, decent mix of ethnic backgrounds and enough to do to keep you busy, beaches and fishing is great it's definitely a great vacation spot/place to live.

But now it's expensive as fuuuuuuck, rent for a one bedroom is crazy let alone a family spot or a house for sale, groceries are ridiculous, and it's fucking packed with people now. If you can afford it then wear Palm Beach is nice, there's a lot of restaurants, bars, event spaces ECT but the cost of living mixed with the weather lately has me thinking about going back to Los Angeles or maybe even back north.
Still I'd be lying if I said it's not a beautiful place to live if you can afford it.

Delray I don't have too much experience with so I can't tell you,

Port St Lucie is getting nicer and at this point it's more affordable, a lot of my family moved from WPB there in the last few years.

Last edited:

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man when I moved here in 2005 shit was sweet, cheap rent, cheaper groceries, decent mix of ethnic backgrounds and enough to do to keep you busy, beaches and fishing is great it's definitely a great vacation spot/place to live.

But now it's expensive as fuuuuuuck, rent for a one bedroom is crazy let alone a family spot or a house for sale, groceries are ridiculous, and it's fucking packed with people now. If you can afford it then wear Palm Beach is nice, there's a lot of restaurants, bars, event spaces ECT but the cost of living mixed with the weather lately has me thinking about going back to Los Angeles or maybe even back north.
Still I'd be lying if I said it's not a beautiful place to live if you can afford it.

Delray I don't have too much experience with so I can't tell you,

Port St Lucie is getting nicer and at this point it's more affordable, a lot of my family moved from WPB there in the last few years.
I appreciate your synopsis

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is an impressive storm. Hurricane Milton is up to 160 mph. It is still forecasted to intensify before it starts to weaken as it approaches land. The GFS model suggests landfall just north of Tampa Bay, putting the city in the most dangerous storm surge scenario. However, the GFS is known to have a left-hand bias regarding hurricane tracking, so it's reasonable to say that Tampa could take a direct hit. The ECMWF model also suggests a landfall north of Tampa.

152801-5day-cone-no-line-and-wind.png

005.jpg

gfs-mslp-pcpn-frzn-seus-11.png

aal14-2024100712-intensity-early.png

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is an impressive storm. Hurricane Milton is up to 160 mph. It is still forecasted to intensify before it starts to weaken as it approaches land. The GFS model suggests landfall just north of Tampa Bay, putting the city in the most dangerous storm surge scenario. However, the GFS is known to have a left-hand bias regarding hurricane tracking, so it's reasonable to say that Tampa could take a direct hit. The ECMWF model also suggests a landfall north of Tampa.

152801-5day-cone-no-line-and-wind.png

005.jpg

gfs-mslp-pcpn-frzn-seus-11.png

Cat 5 in that bathwater with a day and a half before landfall. My God.