**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Major Hurricane Milton (180 mph) | West Florida On Notice ****

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
anigif-TC.gif

anigif-BT.gif

anigif.gif
Bruh what's that lil island right above Yucatan? (First 2 pics) I looked at that area on Google Maps and that does not show in the Gulf

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The warm water is feeding Milton and it keeps getting warmer every year. Good luck to all the bgol billionaires who are buying water front property in Miami.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh what's that lil island right above Yucatan? (First 2 pics) I looked at that area on Google Maps and that does not show in the Gulf

Hmmm, you’re right. I never noticed. There is a patch of light blue on google maps, but I don’t see an island. That’s interesting.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hmmm, you’re right. I never noticed. There is a patch of light blue on google maps, but I don’t see an island. That’s interesting.

An island in the gulf in sketchy international waters that doesn't appear on Google Maps??????

images

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If I'm remembering correctly, anything under 930 is bad, right?

Hurricane Wilma in 2005 had the lowest recorded pressure for a Hurricane in the Atlantic.

The lowest pressure ever recorded in an Atlantic hurricane was 882 millibars (mbar), measured in the center of Hurricane Wilma on October 19, 2005

Last edited: