**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Major Hurricane Milton (Currently: 105 mph | Max: 180 mph) | West Florida On Notice ****

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if alligators will be all over the flooded neighborhoods?
I'm from N.C. but dad's side is from St. Pete. FL. Been through at least 2 hurricanes down there as a kid. All I remember the streets were flooded with fish and alligators chilling on lawns. Hey they need a dry space to sleep and chill too.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m asking the lord to watch over all the black and other souls in Florida who are willing to vote for Kamala this November. Keep those democrats safe o’ lord. Wash them in the blood, lord. For all those uttering phrases like: woke, DEI, All lives matter and MAGA; leave them on their ROOFS, dear God. Let em cling to life with rain-soaked and inoperable cell phones, o’ lord. Dear God, watch over Cynthia in Miramar who says she don’t eat ass but always seems to end up doing it. Watch over her Lord, and protect 1-75 and Route 860, Lord, cuz that’s my only route to her, God.

Last edited:

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The sewage is out too. You can't flush your toilet. One of my ex's down there is keeping me updated. I'm wondering how much Tampa Bay is flooding the city. I posted here before that if a storm surge was a few more feet, St. Pete would look like New Orleans during Katrina. Oh yeah don't feel bad for those CACs who have beachfont property in Florida. 90% of them are racist AF.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
The sewage is out too. You can't flush your toilet. One of my ex's down there is keeping me updated. I'm wondering how much Tampa Bay is flooding the city. I posted here before that if a storm surge was a few more feet, St. Pete would look like New Orleans during Katrina. Oh yeah don't feel bad for those CACs who have beachfont property in Florida. 90% of them are racist AF.