**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Major Hurricane Milton (Currently: 160 mph | Max: 180 mph) | West Florida On Notice ****

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotdamn! All these trucks staging up to Deal with power lines.

this is the shit that left my brother and the entire city in south GA without power from the 26th to the 5th, because their power crews left in advance to stage in FL to help assist the affected people there......not knowing that the city they left would get hit hard as well.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I lived in Clearwater many years ago when I worked for the cable company down there Brighthouse and 1 thing I remember about that entire Tampa St Pete Clearwater area was how flat the entire area was and all the houses were 1 level with small yards. That was around 1993-94 so I dont know how its changed if it all since then but if its still like that God help them all. On a side note there was a sub sandwich place in Tampa that had the best subs I ever had I cant remember the name but it was always packed and they had outdoor service with benches. They had a turkey,roast beef with beef salami and diced lamb with that awesome sauce with pickles thin sliced onions on sour dough hoagie. Just awesome

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I lived in Clearwater many years ago when I worked for the cable company down there Brighthouse and 1 thing I remember about that entire Tampa St Pete Clearwater area was how flat the entire area was and all the houses were 1 level with small yards. That was around 1993-94 so I dont know how its changed if it all since then but if its still like that God help them all. On a side note there was a sub sandwich place in Tampa that had the best subs I ever had I cant remember the name but it was always packed and they had outdoor service with benches. They had a turkey,roast beef with beef salami and diced lamb with that awesome sauce with pickles thin sliced onions on sour dough hoagie. Just awesome
was it Mickey's or Brocatos?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Down to 160, but still a cat 5. The NHC is shifting the track further south.

212734.png