**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Hurricane Milton (80 mph) | Expected to Become a Major Hurricane | West Florida On Notice ****

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was just talking about this on another message board dealing with weather. These hurricanes (especially within the last decade) are extremely wet. Also, the oceans level is running very high so you just could have a category one hurricane and it can fuck you up near the coast.
Did this niggas just say that a Hurricane is Wet?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Should I be scared in West Palm Beach? Looks like it's gonna murder the whole state :raincloud::heavysmoker:
Right now, the storm has to go near Tampa if it dips south then west palm would have more to worry about in West Palm Beach but right now you just have to worry about a little bit of wind and rain. Pay attention to the path of the system, and if it dips south, then you have to make a gametime decision.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The GFS and ECMWF predict a major hurricane that could reach category 4. Both suggest that Tampa, Florida, is the potential landfall area around Wednesday or Thursday. The good news is that the storm will move through very quickly. However, the ECMWF model predicts a slower-moving storm. Deadly storm surges, tornadoes, and flash flooding are high-risk threats. Anyone in those areas should consider evacuating. Loss of life is an inevitable circumstance.

aal14-2024100518-track-early.png

anigif.gif

007.jpg

aal14-2024100518-intensity-early.png

gfs-mslp-pcpn-seus-17.png

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Rumor: FEMA does not have enough money to provide disaster assistance for Helene.​

October 3, 2024

Fact:

FEMA has enough money right now for immediate response and recovery needs. If you were affected by Helene, do not hesitate to apply for disaster assistance as there is a variety of help available for different needs.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Rumor: FEMA does not have enough money to provide disaster assistance for Helene.​

October 3, 2024

Fact:

FEMA has enough money right now for immediate response and recovery needs. If you were affected by Helene, do not hesitate to apply for disaster assistance as there is a variety of help available for different needs.
And the Republicans, who control Congress, i.e. the US house don’t want to hurry back

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Milton will likely become a hurricane today. Forecast models agree this storm will reach major hurricane strength, indicating a possible category 5. The latest track has shifted south and may continue to move south. There is still uncertainty about the landfall location. Tampa Bay my be spared the worst, but the people should prepare for the worst.

153329.png

anigif.gif

aal14-2024100612-track-early.png

14-L-intensity-latest.png

aal14-2024100612-intensity-early.png

153329-WPCERO-sm.gif

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Milton will likely become a hurricane today. Forecast models agree this storm will reach major hurricane strength, indicating a possible category 5. The latest track has shifted south and may continue to move south. There is still uncertainty about the landfall location. Tampa Bay my be spared the worst, but the people should prepare for the worst.

153329.png

anigif.gif

aal14-2024100612-track-early.png

14-L-intensity-latest.png

aal14-2024100612-intensity-early.png

153329-WPCERO-sm.gif
If I’m in Tampa area especially near the coast I would be gone right now. Hurricane Helen just passed by and fucked up that area.