2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bagent has looked pretty decent besides for the 2 INTS
The 2nd INT was a bad throw, but I have to be honest
WR Mooney will never be an all-pro WR.

All PROs WRs like Tyreek Hill, Jamaar Chase, etc
usually help the Qb out by running towards the throw.
Mooney has bad mechanics running his routes, he has a habit of
not running towards the throw. Even with his receptions
he literally has to stop to gain possession.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont do fantasy BS but who had saints DB Adebo
damn muhfukka has literally caused 3 turnovers

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
LOL!!

Just here to remind you scrubs that the entire NFL could learn a thing or two from Tyson Bagel.

He's like the low budget second coming of Brock Purdy.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
3 ints and a lost fumble now. Is the news that Justin isn't better than Bagent?
Dumb ass fans and even dumber "analysts" have tried to stir the pot with that BS. Fields is coming back next week and we are beating the Panthers. Bagent can take his rightful place on the bench after today's showing. We need to beat the Panthers so that their (our) first round pick remains as high as possible

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dumb ass fans and even dumber "analysts" have tried to stir the pot with that BS. Fields is coming back next week and we are beating the Panthers. Bagent can take his rightful place on the bench after today's showing. We need to beat the Panthers so that their (our) first round pick remains as high as possible
Appreciate it.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
White folks making up all kinds of excuses for Bagent.....the same folks saying Fields can't read a defense.
I like the kid, but it's time to sit back down...we know what you can do.
Word. It gets to a point I just tune that shit out.

Expect JF back Thursday.. and hope we turn the ball over less and actually hit the opposing QB. There go some actionable progress to look forward to.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I dont know why JF1 is rushing to come back
I estimated that after the bye week will be his return.
I wont front, I wanted him back so we could definitely beat Carolina. It was tough watching the Bears lose a winnable game in NO.
I get why he wants to play, he's a competitor. Good on the medical staff for making him pass the tests before he is released to play again.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No matter happens tonight or the rest of the season, I want the Bears in the best position possible to draft MHJ. Moore, MHJ, Moore and Kemet as receiving options with our running game makes for a good offense. Need a new center too.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
No matter happens tonight or the rest of the season, I want the Bears in the best position possible to draft MHJ. Moore, MHJ, Moore and Kemet as receiving options with our running game makes for a good offense. Need a new center too.
Agreed on MHJ.

Also agree on C, which was a need last offseason as well, but for some reason they thought they could just get by and make due. Knowing damn well Whitehair sucks at snapping, Patrick can't stay healthy.. and when they ARE on the field both of them are the weakest links on the OL.

One of the reporters actually grilled Flus and asked a damn good series of questions the other day about Pickens and Dexter's playing time (or lack thereof). She asked if they would get more snaps on the DL in the 2nd half of the season. We NEED to see what we have in them because 3 Tech was/is another huge need that still needs upgrading too.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
The pole-jocking of Bagent is back. :smh:

Cody Whitehair has become a liability on the OL but is healthy and there’s no one better so gotta play him. Almost cost points. Santos bailed him out.

Meanwhile, Carolina up in the Eddy Pineiro revenge game thanks to piss poor special teams tackling.

Brisker with an arm tackle that doesn’t bring Young down on a 3rd down scramble and just got burned for 44 yards. Sigh.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Carolina's defense will eventually start disrespecting Bagent and dare him to go deep. Cornerbacks and safeties will start getting closer to the line. Surprised it hasn't happened already since they know Bagent cant go deep and that we like to run.

The defensive line is getting consistent pressure. Very nice to see that.

Reactions: cnc

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Carolina's defense will eventually start disrespecting Bagent and dare him to go deep. Cornerbacks and safeties will start getting closer to the line. Surprised it hasn't happened already since they know Bagent cant go deep and that we like to run.

The defensive line is getting consistent pressure. Very nice to see that.
Bagent missed Scott right down the middle for a wide open 60+ yard TD in the 1st half.

Agree about the line. The rookie corner Stevenson has made a couple of nice plays too.