2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I don’t want harbaugh at all

He barely could coach grown men and quit to cheat with college pimple face teenagers

I am cool on that pipe dream

Unless his brother and brother in law is coming along

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Means Sweat will be fresh next year for his next coach

Platoon dudes to not have a pass rush? It ain't like it's working.
I was want sweat as healthy as possible

I say shut him down after Thanksgiving weekend

I don’t want him going into next season hurt

He’s easily the best player on the team by FAR

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t want harbaugh at all

He barely could coach grown men and quit to cheat with college pimple face teenagers

I am cool on that pipe dream

Unless his brother and brother in law is coming along
What do you think of Anthony Lynn. He's the 9ers rb coach and possibly asst. HC.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Flus has 6 weeks to show noticeable improvement overall. These next 3 games will show if he is worth bringing back. Flus needs to go 4-2 or he's probably gone.

I wouldnt mind keeping Fields and backing up the truck for Harbaugh. He's an ass and he will ruffle feathers, but the crazy mofo wins. Keep Poles, give Harbaugh the similar input he gives Flus and let him and his staff go to work.

If Harbaugh wants one or two of his guys in the front office, so be it, get the shit done. He will likely wear out his welcome in about 5 years, but hopefully we have a Lombardi or two to show for the hell he will reign down during his tenure.

Fields needs to stay and Poles needs to surround him with more talent. Mahomey looks average as hell because he has shit for WR's. MHJ, Moore, Kemet and our running game are serious weapons that any HC should be itching to coach.

The Bears are not as far as away as talent wise as the record would lead people to believe. Flus' coaching ineptitude has cost us 2 games. The Denver and Detroit games were winnable but he fucked it off. If we win those two games, we are right where I expected them to be, near, .500, in the hunt for the division but not likely to win.
Flus' ineptitude has put us a year behind where we should be but will ultimately set us up for a nice draft and make us more desirable for his replacement.

Harbaugh should be good on money, if he is looking to leave his alma mater, it should be for the oppurtunity to win the super bowl. The bears current talent and probable draft position can set us up to compete for that quicker than other franchises that may covet him.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Would you guys trade Justin for a first or second if we're able to get Caleb Williams?

We could really get something like a Caleb Williams, Marvin Harrison Jr or a O Lineman in addition to a pass rusher like Dallas Turner

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Would you guys trade Justin for a first or second if we're able to get Caleb Williams?

We could really get something like a Caleb Williams, Marvin Harrison Jr or a O Lineman in addition to a pass rusher like Dallas Turner
Nah. I think Fields is better than any of the projected 1st rounders. He needs to make quicker decisions, but none of them are as physically gifted (or experienced, of course). The contract is going to become an issue, but they should let him play out the make or break year and continue to build other areas (MH Jr at WR, Pass Rush). Flip the other our second 1st Rounder (again) for more picks in 2025.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Keep Fields.....let the kid play, we need to stop the carousel of quarterbacks and draft....we have 2 no.1.....if we get the very first pick....trade it for another haul....and it will be a big one...use the other on an elite wide receiver or left tackle.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With the way Flores is blitzing, Mooney not being on the same page as Fields for whatever reason is hurting the offense. The offense is looking good so far. They need TD's though. Hopefully Jenkins stays healthy.