My homie Lil J, free my homie Lil J!!!

freemyguyyyyysj.gif

freemyguyyyyysj.gif

freemyguyyyyysj.gif
]

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep hearing they will bring Eberflus back...This is what the Bears do, rather than go out and get a winning coach like Harbaugh, they'd rather risk their franchise to an unproven coach who's been a disaster so far. Typical Bears.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I keep hearing they will bring Eberflus back...This is what the Bears do, rather than go out and get a winning coach like Harbaugh, they'd rather risk their franchise to an unproven coach who's been a disaster so far. Typical Bears.

I'ma wait and see what actually happens (or not) before sweating it. Not only with the offseason decisions, but how all parties look for the remaining games this season. We got a long way to go yet for a few folks to show and prove.

Except for Getsy, that dude pretty much has to go no matter what.

Also, I can't stand listening to Potash ask dumb questions in the pressers :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I'm not hearing that

I just heard today they're interesting in Beniemy

and a few days ago about Harbaugh

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not hearing that

I just heard today they're interesting in Beniemy

and a few days ago about Harbaugh
I've been hearing this shit more and more the last few days bruh. I know Wannstedt probably just trying to support another coach but why he feel the need to say this shit.. Smh lol
Y'all know damn well the Bears would do something like this. I heard the Bienemy thin as well but a beat reporter from Chicago said that may be coming from Bienemy's agent. Who knows at this point, everything is pure speculation.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'ma wait and see what actually happens (or not) before sweating it. Not only with the offseason decisions, but how all parties look for the remaining games this season. We got a long way to go yet for a few folks to show and prove.

Except for Getsy, that dude pretty much has to go no matter what.

Also, I can't stand listening to Potash ask dumb questions in the pressers :smh:
I actually like Potash because he seems like the only one to me who ask the tough questions but that's just my opinion. You right though, we all should be on a wait and see but Bears always Bears shit smh lol. I'm out on Eberflus and Getsy especially when someone like Harbaugh is out there that you can get.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I actually like Potash because he seems like the only one to me who ask the tough questions but that's just my opinion. You right though, we all should be on a wait and see but Bears always Bears shit smh lol. I'm out on Eberflus and Getsy especially when someone like Harbaugh is out there that you can get.
Word. I'm a Michigan fan too, so I know there are other factors that might work into the big picture with Harbaugh (him ultimately wanting to stay/retire in Ann Arbor, how much love the University and Regents end up showing and getting a contract done, etc.). So if he doesn't end up in Chicago it might not just be a Chicago issue.

No comment on Potash. I'm a bit skeptical of media from jump because they seem to always have a narrative (which makes sense, because that's how they eat: they HAVE to tell a story and "give them something to talk about"). He def asks probing questions but to me a lot of his shit is mad redundant. End of the day I just refuse to let the media tell me what to care/stress about. I think the results will speak for themselves and when it's decision time we'll have a bigger better picture to make the right moves based on the full script.

EDIT: I think the best media members that are usually in the room every week are probably Courtney Cronin, Biggs, Herb Howard, off dome.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word. I'm a Michigan fan too, so I know there are other factors that might work into the big picture with Harbaugh (him ultimately wanting to stay/retire in Ann Arbor, how much love the University and Regents end up showing and getting a contract done, etc.). So if he doesn't end up in Chicago it might not just be a Chicago issue.

No comment on Potash. I'm a bit skeptical of media from jump because they seem to always have a narrative (which makes sense, because that's how they eat: they HAVE to tell a story and "give them something to talk about"). He def asks probing questions but to me a lot of his shit is mad redundant. End of the day I just refuse to let the media tell me what to care/stress about. I think the results will speak for themselves and when it's decision time we'll have a bigger better picture to make the right moves based on the full script.

EDIT: I think the best media members that are usually in the room every week are probably Courtney Cronin, Biggs, Herb Howard, off dome.
Definitely agree on Herb Howard and I'd lay plenty of pipe in Courtney Cronin lol.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Justin is going to alright. Be it in Chicago or wherever he goes. His response to the question is about as honest as he can be while also being diplomatic. He has some things to work on (fumbles), but I'd prefer that he stayed on the Bears and they continued to add talent around him on offense.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If I rooted for any other team in the NFC North, I'd want the Bears to get rid of Fields too. The glaring holes on offense are non moronic play calling, a decent center and another wide receiver away from being a real threat. Id prefer MHJ but the talent pool at wide receiver in this draft is deep. We need to draft a blue chip wide receiver.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
If I rooted for any other team in the NFC North, I'd want the Bears to get rid of Fields too. The glaring holes on offense are non moronic play calling, a decent center and another wide receiver away from being a real threat. Id prefer MHJ but the talent pool at wide receiver in this draft is deep. We need to draft a blue chip wide receiver.
@chitownsfinest

Free My Guy!!!

The Chicago Bears are 13-33 since 2021

Free the Lil Homie!!

Free my Guy!!!

Free Lil Homie J !!

Free My Guy !!!

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Runs like that are why you find a way to make it work with Fields. Damn near 50 rushing yards and still 4 minutes left in the first quarter, insane.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JF1 has to learn better pocket presence.
Also getsy stupid play designs, play schemes and play calls
are retarded. He can script some good plays starting a game out
but he can never make adjustments during the game.

Lions Def. Coord Jones is disguising his coverages and blitz packages.
Confusing the BEARS offense.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

I agree. The offensive line has played pretty good today but these play designs I’m making them have to hold blocks too long.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's inconsistent! He will make quick good throws, then he just will hold on the ball to long. I seen Kmet running down the middle of the field open and for whatever reason Fields didn't throw it.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

After three years, it is what it is at this point man.

That's why I'm ready to start over. Kimberly Martin annoys me when she keeps talking about the Bears ruined him. When his number one issue has always been him being cautious and passive throwing the ball. That's why he gets so many unnecessary sacks. It tells me that she and others who say that shit don't really watch us.

You see it when you watch clips of a focus of the offensive line or a sack and you always see open receivers.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Runs like that are why you find a way to make it work with Fields. Damn near 50 rushing yards and still 4 minutes left in the first quarter, insane.

This is the issue and why people are enamored with him.

He's not a running back. How many great passing plays does he make?

Reactions: cnc