2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Once again, this is going to be a very hard decision to make for the Chicago Bears. I do think that Justin Fields needs a change of scenery. Also, if Chicago do draft a QB, I would take a hard look at homeboy from Washington state who won last night.

BigFish999

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been on team "Keep Jutin Fields" until I finally saw Penix Jr play last night!
Let's just say I'm a bit conflicted right now! That dude plays as good as Fields after 3 years in the NFL.

Tempting!!

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Once again, this is going to be a very hard decision to make for the Chicago Bears. I do think that Justin Fields needs a change of scenery. Also, if Chicago do draft a QB, I would take a hard look at homeboy from Washington state who won last night.
It's Washington not Washington St
I've been on team "Keep Jutin Fields" until I finally saw Penix Jr play last night!
Let's just say I'm a bit conflicted right now! That dude plays as good as Fields after 3 years in the NFL.

Tempting!!
I'm not about to act as if Penix isn't good because he is. But understand that he isn't likely to be a 1st round pick and the main reasons for that would be the facts that he has dislocated the joint in both of his shoulders and he has torn his right ACL twice as well.
Also he is 10 months younger than Fields

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
It's Washington not Washington St

I'm not about to act as if Penix isn't good because he is. But understand that he isn't likely to be a 1st round pick and the main reasons for that would be the facts that he has dislocated the joint in both of his shoulders and he has torn his right ACL twice as well.
Also he is 10 months younger than Fields
OK that’s a little bit of a pause. I did not know that. I’ll give him a shot, but good grief this is going to be tricky.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
GDQ-rhWXoAAc5B7

Poles audio clip: