2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Man I was on YouTube this afternoon looking at historic NFL videos and typed in “Detroit Lions Super Bowl”, this is all every video showed:

iu

Help me out, is it my internet connection? Did I type in something wrong? :dunno:

I had the same problem, I thought it was my internet too. After some research and some digging, apparently you have to win playoff games to even get to the superbowl.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dance:I hope Allen still got it

He still got it...Had 108 REC and 1240 yards last year....Wore down towards the end of the season, but that was a result of Mike Williams being out and Josh Palmer not being healthy....

He was the entire offense for the Chargers...With Moore and Kmet, he won't have to catch 12+ balls a game....

witmoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Keenan Allen is pass his prime and this is typically Bears signing of a player past his prime. time will tell, good luck Bear fans.

witmoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jared Allen signed with the Bears went from 11 sacks to 5. Orlando Pace went from a great blocker to a turn style. The best free agent off season move they ever made was signing Julius Peppers. History is not on y'all side.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Jared Allen signed with the Bears went from 11 sacks to 5. Orlando Pace went from a great blocker to a turn style. The best free agent off season move they ever made was signing Julius Peppers. History is not on y'all side.
Keep trying till we get it right then.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

His highlights make you drool, his lack of consistency is my issue. I can't see 1 area he's gotten better. He even stopped pulling down to run as much last season. From what I've seen, he's not a bad QB. But his performance is worse than the sum of his parts. Not all his fault, but at some point you are what your film and results show.