2024 College Football Football thread

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay I've seen enough: I'm taking Washington and the points especially since the public is on Michigan and they bought the line up to +5 now (suckas lol).

Washington's offense is lights out. People talk about Michigan's defense but what offense have they been up against? It's really only been OSU and Bama and Bama was winning the game despite having the worst day for their offensive line all year. Now factor that in with Washington has the best O-Line in the country, I don't believe Michigan has what it takes to stop Michael Penix Jr.

^^^ Umm.....Yeah this comment won't age well

a7b9eca631101d2561401a61afa6e2df.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay I've seen enough: I'm taking Washington and the points especially since the public is on Michigan and they bought the line up to +5 now (suckas lol).

Washington's offense is lights out. People talk about Michigan's defense but what offense have they been up against? It's really only been OSU and Bama and Bama was winning the game despite having the worst day for their offensive line all year. Now factor that in with Washington has the best O-Line in the country, I don't believe Michigan has what it takes to stop Michael Penix Jr.

smiling-logan-wolverine-lfuxcolhgcps7eiz.gif

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're a good sport because if no one replied to your post before the game, then our sorry asses shouldn't have waited until the game was over :lol:

I saw your post before the game started and was also expecting more from Washington.
That's the thing. I wrote that last night and I woke up expecting ten replies. Nobody said nothing all day until after Michigan started scoring :p

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let him go to HBCU then and get some actual education.