2024 College Football. Week 2. Colorado takes a Beatdown from Nebraska. Texas smashed Michigan and Notre Dame loses to NIU.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
GA,Texas and Ole Miss looked extremely dominant. Ga looked so fast and physical on both lines and that QB looks NFL ready.Texas has weapons all over their offense and Ole Miss QB looked NFL ready as well. those 3 will match up well all season. Alabama and Ohio St blow out bad teams but didnt look as strong on the OL and DL as they should have against those bad teams especially Ohio State.

Are you from Mississippi :confused:

Why the fuck did you include them

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
USC certainly improved their team from last year. Defense and O line are a lot better.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
USATSI_22030767.jpg
QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Furman is a FCS school
i wasnt watching for Furman I was watching to see the size of the interior of Ole Miss DL the footwork of the tackles the scheme they ran on 1st down do they have road graders on interior of the OL or r they completely pass blockers only meaning they excel going backwards but struggle going forward. I make notes early in season for bigger matchups later in season when the better teams play and the pointspreads r tighter and more precise

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Furman is a FCS school
Ill give you an example of y its best to watch the games of mismatches if ur betting them. Texas 1s laying 6 at Mich Saturday and the public will be all over Texas driving the line up to 7 7.5 or 8 by game time. the smarts will swoop in and take Michigan at that time cause if you watched Michigan Saturday you saw that played very conservative running a lot no deep passes BUT the OL and DL were dominant in all 4 phases of blocking and tackling. Texas may win but its gonna be a war in the trenches and a fluke play will probably decide the winner.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly, I don’t like your head coach. I think he is overrated and gets credit for not winning shit. What do LSU fans think of him?
lol check my post in the other thread

But they want him gone ASAP him and Denise Allen have to win it all to save their jobs
Bree Kelly thinks he’s the smartest man in the room
He blamed the QB for the loss saying he got out played
He’s pushing away recruits and losing the locker room

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am not sure I like the 2 min warning in College Football. Made the game faster, plus kept them being aggressive.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
DJ is the college version of Jimmy G

You instantly regret your decision of getting him on your team