2024 could be the year of the end times for many….the Middle East is popping, Arab league backing Lebanon & include Syria

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israel vs Palestinians

Russia vs Ukraine

Mali, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Niger vs France backed African nations

Venezuela vs Gayana

China vs Taiwan

I won’t even bring up the shit that’s going on it in the Arctic

if you look at each of these conflict you’ll notice something

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
You know how many times we went through this discussion throughout my lifetime….. but there is going to become a time where we are going to fuck with the wrong country get out of hand very quickly. And they don’t even have to do a dirty bomb. They could just hire some scientists and release some shit in the air and there you go.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
You know how many times we went through this discussion throughout my lifetime….. but there is going to become a time where we are going to fuck with the wrong country get out of hand very quickly. And they don’t even have to do a dirty bomb. They could just hire some scientists and release some shit in the air and there you go.
you wanna die from a pandemic so bad

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
No, I do not want to die for my pandemic, but I’m just letting y’all know that there’s other ways to kill people without a dirty bomb or AK-47 etc

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

funny-true.gif

d8KPpY.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
As many times as you could put on your Henny Penny costume and press your panic button? :dunno:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This all happened over the last couple days…

- Israel send drone deep in Lebanon territory to kill a top Hamas leader

- ISIS sent suicide bombers to Iran. The set off bombs during ceremony for assassinated leader. We killed him years ago in Iraq. Close to 150 people was killed.

- Israel killed an Iranian commander in Syria

- US killed 10 Houthis in the Red Sea, they was terrorizing shipping vessels. UK and USA developing plan to strike Houthis targets in Yemen.

- USA just killed a militia leader in Iraq. Apparently he was behind the recent attacks on US bases in Iraq

Remember this all happened in the last few days…

Later on, I’ll post about what North Korea just did…

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
This all happened over the last couple days…

- Israel send drone deep in Lebanon territory to kill a top Hamas leader

- ISIS sent suicide bombers to Iran. The set off bombs during ceremony for assassinated leader. We killed him years ago in Iraq. Close to 150 people was killed.

- Israel killed an Iranian commander in Syria

- US killed 10 Houthis in the Red Sea, they was terrorizing shipping vessels. UK and USA developing plan to strike Houthis targets in Yemen.

- USA just killed a militia leader in Iraq. Apparently he was behind the recent attacks on US bases in Iraq

Remember this all happened in the last few days…

Later on, I’ll post about what North Korea just did…
Dont Forget the Katt Williams interview happened as well.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Muslim world slowly coming together?

Israel slowly forcing Shia and Sunni work out their differences