2024 Severe Weather/Climate Change Thread

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yeah that shit was bad here man.
i went out around 1pm to drive around and bit to see the damage around the city.
i've never seen so many downed trees and huge ass limbs all in the major roadways. snapped utility poles.
damn near half of the cities traffic lights were out. businesses had to close up because of no power.
traffic was fuckin horrible because every intersection had to be treated like a 4-way stop.
this was one of them days where alot of businesses were doing cash only transactions because systems were down for electronic payments.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
geeeesus..... :smh: :smh:
As I keep telling you guys all that shit that climate scientist and our goal was talking about years ago was coming true. If I was in Florida right now, I would try to sell my property because it’s going to go downhill super quick in the next 10 years

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Panama prepares to evacuate first island in face of rising sea levels​

GPBZAAeXMAI3GXa.jpg

easy_b

BGOL Investor

I am going to repeat myself until everybody hear me. Climate scientist, and Al Gore spoke about these events along time ago. Most of these events didn’t supposed to happen until 2060 and beyond, but it’s happening sooner. We are beyond the tipping point and we just have to deal with the consequences. It’s going to be rough.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The climate isn’t important.

We gotta spend our time worrying about…

- Abortion
- Birth Control
- LGBT
- Israel/Ukraine
- Book Banning
- The Terrorists
- Migrants
- The Boogeyman of the Week

Don’t let the climate distract you.

MV5BNzk0OWQzMDQtODg1ZC00Yjg2LWJjYzAtNGRjMjE2M2FlYjZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzNzIyNDc1._V1_.jpg

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The climate isn’t important.

We gotta spend our time worrying about…

- Abortion
- Birth Control
- LGBT
- Israel/Ukraine
- Book Banning
- The Terrorists
- Migrants
- The Boogeyman of the Week

Don’t let the climate distract you.

MV5BNzk0OWQzMDQtODg1ZC00Yjg2LWJjYzAtNGRjMjE2M2FlYjZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzNzIyNDc1._V1_.jpg
Climate change should be at the top of your list of worries. But some of those other things you mentioned should not be too far behind because there is some people want to rule the fucking world from a theocracy point.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I am going to repeat myself until everybody hear me. Climate scientist, and Al Gore spoke about these events along time ago. Most of these events didn’t supposed to happen until 2060 and beyond, but it’s happening sooner. We are beyond the tipping point and we just have to deal with the consequences. It’s going to be rough.
Every year we get at least 2 "storms of the century". At what point do we actually start paying attention?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Climate change should be at the top of your list of worries. But some of those other things you mentioned should not be too far behind because there is some people want to rule the fucking world from a theocracy point.

The Majority of the Mass’ in this country is focused on what I listed.

The average American can give you a complete breakdown on the issues I listed.

You ask them about climate change and their reaction would be like Deer in Headlights.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Every year we get at least 2 "storms of the century". At what point do we actually start paying attention?
Yep, I have been paying attention to the weather ever since I was an elementary school. But over the last 20 years things has been changing very rapidly. Even though I paying attention to weather since I was an elementary school I thought Al Gore was a nutcase when he was talking the future weather on earth but it turns out that he was 150% correct. The only thing that Al Gore got wrong in his rants about climate change is the timing is a lot of shit that’s happening 30 to 40 years earlier right now.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Yep, I have been paying attention to the weather ever since I was an elementary school. But over the last 20 years things has been changing very rapidly. Even though I paying attention to weather since I was an elementary school I thought Al Gore was a nutcase when he was talking the future weather on earth but it turns out that he was 150% correct. The only thing that Al Gore got wrong in his rants about climate change is the timing is a lot of shit that’s happening 30 to 40 years earlier right now.
The water off the coast of Florida was hovering around 90 degrees. Can you imagine a hurricane hitting water at that temp?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The water off the coast of Florida was hovering around 90 degrees. Can you imagine a hurricane hitting water at that temp?
These hurricanes are going to go super Saiyan extremely quickly.
giphy.gif

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Seven tornadoes in Maryland yeah the climate is changing its changing rapidly