2025 CORVETTE ZR1 REVEAL TONIGHT! Sneak Shots of 1000HP Vette!!!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2025-Chevrolet-Corvette-ZR1-leaked-2.jpg

452639164_2683059298539357_3614958432585970790_n.jpg

452121360_2683059005206053_6604785096517788826_n.jpg

452023323_2683059058539381_6403948100495109861_n.jpg

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
won't outrun The 2024 Lucid Air Sapphire is the quickest electric vehicle we've ever tested, beating out the Tesla Model S Plaid that last held the title. The Sapphire's 2.1-second sprint to 60 mph tied the Plaid's time, but the Lucid was a tenth quicker to 100 mph and through the quarter-mile

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s a beast. Only problem is the C8 is plagued with transmission issues. I was gonna get a 2025 but when I went to dealer the service bay and service lot as filled with em. They didn’t have room for them; all needing transmissions well before 5,000 miles. Some as low as 800 miles and the transmission blew. And it’s taking up to 90 days for some to get their cars back, forcing GM to buy the cars back under the Lemon Law.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you check cars.com or autotrader.com you will dozens of 2023 and 2024 Z06’s will less than 1000 miles traded in months ago and just sitting. Some overpriced, others sold back to the dealers out of fear. In many forums the owners said they feared the transmission wouldn’t hold up. When I got my current Z06 there was a 500 mile break-in period where you had to baby it, take back for a free oil change, then you could drive the shit out of it. This new Vette (base model as well) requires the same, then a transmission flush and filter change at 7,500 miles. Many cars don’t make it that far before the tranny goes out. Scary shit, under warranty or not.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you check cars.com or autotrader.com you will dozens of 2023 and 2024 Z06’s will less than 1000 miles traded in months ago and just sitting. Some overpriced, others sold back to the dealers out of fear. In many forums the owners said they feared the transmission wouldn’t hold up. When I got my current Z06 there was a 500 mile break-in period where you had to baby it, take back for a free oil change, then you could drive the shit out of it. This new Vette (base model as well) requires the same, then a transmission flush and filter change at 7,500 miles. Many cars don’t make it that far before the tranny goes out. Scary shit, under warranty or not.
yeah i used to go to cars.com and autotrader alot. now i just deal with cargurus.com
and you're right...........there are a whole lot of stingrays on there with very few miles....

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Sexy cars no doubt but at 1,000 hp some of these cars are gonna fuck shit up. Not everyone can handle serious power, shit look at all the charger/challenger muthafuckaz who had a hard time handling 485 and 700 hp and crashing out.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sexy cars no doubt but at 1,000 hp some of these cars are gonna fuck shit up. Not everyone can handle serious power, shit look at all the charger/challenger muthafuckaz who had a hard time handling 485 and 700 hp and crashing out.
The problem with the Hellcats and such is they were too affordable. They just gave out 600 Hp like Halloween candy. This ZR1 will be 200K? Easy. Or they price it at $170k and dealers will mark it up. If the transmission hold up, it’s a wrap for the car game. Why fuck with a McClaren, Lambo or Ferrari when you can hit 207 for under 200k?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s a beast. Only problem is the C8 is plagued with transmission issues. I was gonna get a 2025 but when I went to dealer the service bay and service lot as filled with em. They didn’t have room for them; all needing transmissions well before 5,000 miles. Some as low as 800 miles and the transmission blew. And it’s taking up to 90 days for some to get their cars back, forcing GM to buy the cars back under the Lemon Law.
yeah i used to go to cars.com and autotrader alot. now i just deal with cargurus.com
and you're right...........there are a whole lot of stingrays on there with very few miles....

@ANGRY MAN @Deezz
Whoa.....my first time hearing about this :oops:
Are the transmission issues just with the 2023/2024 C8 Z06
Or are they also problematic with the stingrays

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@ANGRY MAN @Deezz
Whoa.....my first time hearing about this :oops:
Are the transmission issues just with the 2023/2024 C8 Z06
Or are they also problematic with the stingrays
All models from 2020-now. It’s a Tremec transmission. If you follow any corvette groups on social mefia, and especially on Corvetteforum.com, they’re been reporting it since 2020. 3 posted on Facebook this week alone.
You have the morons in there saying theirs is just fine, and it’s exaggerated, but it’s rampant. A blow transmission out of warranty starts around 12k for the C8.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh man..... 1000hp only to the back wheels is wild. I 100% see a bunch of these wrapped around trees. People need to take a pro driving class if you buy one of these.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t like none of these wings that GM puts on the C8. Shits just looks ridiculous like an 8 year old drawing a pic of supercars. Get a active spoiler that deploys already and stop fucking up the body lines.

ThisLuv

Rising Star
Registered

Damn this was anticlimactic

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
The big hurah for the last internal combustion Corvette era. And it is a beast!

1000+ hp is insane!!!

I am seeing top speeds of 217mph. if true that doesn't put it in the supercar ranks with Koeenigsegg and Bugatti. They are well over the 250 mph range.

The tail wing is atrocious.

Estimates have it around $200,000 msrp. And you know dealers will have huge mark ups.