23 Things They Don't Tell You About Capitalism (Eight part series)

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
If we follow that dude's advice, the economy will shrink and there will be even more jobless people. The great think about relatively free market exchanges is that it allocates a society's capital resources based on mass needs that can't be coreographed. The more you fuck with this, the more fucked up the results. Sure, Europe's got a better social safety net but look at the chronic unemployment. The key is to FUCK monopolies and let competition do the rest.

ukNoWwHo

Rising Star
Registered
"I aint watching all that shit"

rayblog.jpg

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
watchin now and looks interestin so far

If we follow that dude's advice, the economy will shrink and there will be even more jobless people. The great think about relatively free market exchanges is that it allocates a society's capital resources based on mass needs that can't be coreographed. The more you fuck with this, the more fucked up the results. Sure, Europe's got a better social safety net but look at the chronic unemployment. The key is to FUCK monopolies and let competition do the rest.

i'm gonna have to watch more to see what u mean about shrinkin the economy but so far it doesnt seem like thats whats goin on

i think unemployment globally has more to do with the global economy causing wages to drop and jobs to move to places where people get paid in pennies and technology making some jobs obsolete while the public isnt being prepared

copper

Star
Registered
watchin now and looks interestin so far

i'm gonna have to watch more to see what u mean about shrinkin the economy but so far it doesnt seem like thats whats goin on

i think unemployment globally has more to do with the global economy causing wages to drop and jobs to move to places where people get paid in pennies and technology making some jobs obsolete while the public isnt being prepared

You're getting warmer.....................................:cool:

Change:hmm:

ElBarrio

Rising Star
Registered
Amen, Capitalism has no moral compas. When given free reign on the earth, it consumes everything until there's nothing left. BC progress is determined by #'s and nothing else. We must redirect our country to be more fair, and encourage progress through the concept of EFFICIENCY. A tool that works for 20 years, not 2... Things that work, instead of break. What a hoodwink

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Just sharing a few threads on capitalism since I did a search:

You take these trolls too seriously. What capitalistic society doesn’t have a caste system?
[when it's your first time engaging with Costanza]