3 Kansas City Chiefs Fans Found frozen to death In Backyard Of Friend’s Home After Watch Party

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No shit, when I was at FAMU we’d sometimes go over to FSU for parties. We went to a cac party once hosted by one of their football players. Mad bitches, anyways in the living room they had 4 naked cacs who had to take a shot everytime a person couldn’t throw a ring to land on their hard dick. They had girls keeping them hard then would yell go and rings would be tossed on their dicks. And dudes were all close laughing. Cacs are faggots by nature
larry-david-what-the-fuck-did-you-just-say.gif

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Anytime there are honkeys involved there's always foul play somewhere.

Kansas City Chiefs Fan Whose Friends Froze to Death in Backyard Reportedly Checks Into Rehab​

Pending a toxicology report, there are still more questions than answers in the case of three Kansas City Chiefs fans who froze to death in the backyard of their friend's home after a Jan. 7 watch party. However, the home's resident, HIV-researcher Jordan Willis, 38, has reportedly since entered rehab, which may explain why he failed to notice the bodies of his friends over the course of two days.

On the evening of Jan. 9, David Harrington, 37, Ricky Johnson, 38, and Clayton McGeeney, 36, were found by authorities following a wellness check. Though homicide was reportedly ruled out, friends and family have been remained suspicious about the series of events leading up to the tragic incident.

A source close to his family told Fox News Digital that Willis is "facing his addiction head-on" by entering rehab, and that the deaths of his three friends was an "enormous, heartbreaking wake-up call" for him. "After the shocking loss of three of his close friends under extremely tragic circumstances, Jordan recognized that he had a problem with addiction," the source said. "He immediately checked himself into rehab after vacating his home and putting his things into storage."

A neighbor told the outlet that two of the men who died were seen arriving at Willis' house on the night of the game with two 30-packs of beer.

Eerily enough, new footage taken from the back of the home seems to indicate that it would have been difficult for Willis to not notice the bodies of his friends.

"Here is a new view of Jordan Willis' backyard," wrote News Nation correspondent Alex Caprariello. "You see those two chairs on the patio? David Harrington's brother tells us his body was found upright sitting in one of those. The other two men were found dead lying on the ground on or near the the patio."

"Notice the windows. There's six looking out, plus door-windows and a sliding glass door leading to the kitchen," he added. "It's hard for me to understand how you don't look out ANY of those windows for two days straight and notice three of your friends frozen bodies out there."

Willis' attorney John Picerno has maintained that his client, who is employed with the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative not-for-profit organization, works from home and slept with noise-canceling headphones for "a lot of" the two days while friends and family were searching for the men.

He added that it wouldn't have been unusual for the men to leave their cars parked outside of their friend's home, and that Willis' dogs were staying at his father's house so he had no reason to go outside in the cold and snowy weather.

"When he would have people over at his house, yes sometimes as people, they get tired, they’re people that are very close to you and you feel comfortable going to bed and allowing them to leave when they want to leave," Picerno previously told Fox 4 News. "None of us know what happened to these individuals and I think the most important thing to remember here, these are his three buddies."

Alex Weamer-Lee, a fifth man present at the watch party, relayed through his attorney that he had left the house around 11 p.m. on Jan. 7, and that the four other men were watching Jeopardy! at the time.

"He doesn't know what happened," Weamer-Lee's attorney, Andrew Talge, told the media. "We don't know anything until the toxicology reports come back, if they show anything… these men were my client's good friends."

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Fentanyl Follies

Deceased KC Chiefs Fans Early Toxicology Indicates Cocaine & Fentanyl in Systems​

A day after Jordan Willis checked into rehab, a toxicology report discovered the three Kansas City Chiefs fans and friends found dead at the HIV scientist's home had fentanyl, cocaine and other illegal drugs in their system.

David Harrington, 37, Ricky Johnson, 38, and Clayton McGeeney, 36, were found dead and frozen in Willis' backyard in Kansas City, Missouri, on January 9.

Initial toxicology information on the three men suggest traces of cocaine, THC and fentanyl, according to TMZ and NewsNation. A family member told one reporter the men tested Level 30 for fentanyl, triple the amount needed to kill them.

Willis himself has suggested the men froze to death, while Johnson's brother Jonathan Price has publicly demanded information on how the men died.

In a statement to DailyMail.com, a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department refused to comment further.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Deceased KC Chiefs Fans Early Toxicology Indicates Cocaine & Fentanyl in Systems​

A day after Jordan Willis checked into rehab, a toxicology report discovered the three Kansas City Chiefs fans and friends found dead at the HIV scientist's home had fentanyl, cocaine and other illegal drugs in their system.

David Harrington, 37, Ricky Johnson, 38, and Clayton McGeeney, 36, were found dead and frozen in Willis' backyard in Kansas City, Missouri, on January 9.

Initial toxicology information on the three men suggest traces of cocaine, THC and fentanyl, according to TMZ and NewsNation. A family member told one reporter the men tested Level 30 for fentanyl, triple the amount needed to kill them.

Willis himself has suggested the men froze to death, while Johnson's brother Jonathan Price has publicly demanded information on how the men died.

In a statement to DailyMail.com, a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department refused to comment further.

Damn!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

It’s the Fent not the coco

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
No it’s not both. Too much of anything is bad . A spec of Fentanyl can kill an adult
I’m not arguing with you about the fentanyl, but I just let you know Coco is a pretty hars drug too

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

ezgif-7-9a6d649c4c.jpg

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered

Kansas City Chiefs Fan Whose Friends Froze to Death in Backyard Reportedly Checks Into Rehab​

Pending a toxicology report, there are still more questions than answers in the case of three Kansas City Chiefs fans who froze to death in the backyard of their friend's home after a Jan. 7 watch party. However, the home's resident, HIV-researcher Jordan Willis, 38, has reportedly since entered rehab, which may explain why he failed to notice the bodies of his friends over the course of two days.

On the evening of Jan. 9, David Harrington, 37, Ricky Johnson, 38, and Clayton McGeeney, 36, were found by authorities following a wellness check. Though homicide was reportedly ruled out, friends and family have been remained suspicious about the series of events leading up to the tragic incident.

A source close to his family told Fox News Digital that Willis is "facing his addiction head-on" by entering rehab, and that the deaths of his three friends was an "enormous, heartbreaking wake-up call" for him. "After the shocking loss of three of his close friends under extremely tragic circumstances, Jordan recognized that he had a problem with addiction," the source said. "He immediately checked himself into rehab after vacating his home and putting his things into storage."

A neighbor told the outlet that two of the men who died were seen arriving at Willis' house on the night of the game with two 30-packs of beer.

Eerily enough, new footage taken from the back of the home seems to indicate that it would have been difficult for Willis to not notice the bodies of his friends.

"Here is a new view of Jordan Willis' backyard," wrote News Nation correspondent Alex Caprariello. "You see those two chairs on the patio? David Harrington's brother tells us his body was found upright sitting in one of those. The other two men were found dead lying on the ground on or near the the patio."

"Notice the windows. There's six looking out, plus door-windows and a sliding glass door leading to the kitchen," he added. "It's hard for me to understand how you don't look out ANY of those windows for two days straight and notice three of your friends frozen bodies out there."

Willis' attorney John Picerno has maintained that his client, who is employed with the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative not-for-profit organization, works from home and slept with noise-canceling headphones for "a lot of" the two days while friends and family were searching for the men.

He added that it wouldn't have been unusual for the men to leave their cars parked outside of their friend's home, and that Willis' dogs were staying at his father's house so he had no reason to go outside in the cold and snowy weather.

"When he would have people over at his house, yes sometimes as people, they get tired, they’re people that are very close to you and you feel comfortable going to bed and allowing them to leave when they want to leave," Picerno previously told Fox 4 News. "None of us know what happened to these individuals and I think the most important thing to remember here, these are his three buddies."

Alex Weamer-Lee, a fifth man present at the watch party, relayed through his attorney that he had left the house around 11 p.m. on Jan. 7, and that the four other men were watching Jeopardy! at the time.

"He doesn't know what happened," Weamer-Lee's attorney, Andrew Talge, told the media. "We don't know anything until the toxicology reports come back, if they show anything… these men were my client's good friends."

White boy probably checked into rehab to cover his ass by showing he has an addiction like his homies and is seeking help. That or he using rehab to lower his sentence possibly. :dunno:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
White boy probably checked into rehab to cover his ass by showing he has an addiction like his homies and is seeking help. That or he using rehab to lower his sentence possibly. :dunno:
That could be true, but the family of the dead men cremated they bodies super quick I think it was some other shit going on that they are keeping wrapped up

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
They may have just "gone to sleep," off of being drunk......etc.

I fell asleep in my back yard once by the firepit. I woke up close to 2 hrs later, I wasn't drunk, just tired. Everyone was already sleep and the fire was damn near out. If it had been winter and I was drunk...... that could have been bad......

So I get that part......

But for 2 days you didn't look in your backyard?!

No, let me see how much trash they left, damn did I get all the cables for the projector, did these mfkrs take anything (hwhyte boys will "play" like that and take your firepit, wood kindling, table....etc

Did these mfkrs at least make yellow snow far away from the house?!

Never called his "friends" later in 48 hrs?!

This dude didn't look outside for 2 whole days?!

That's the suspicious part!! And even after the wife messaged/called he still didn't look...

Yeah ok....... not sure what he's guilty of, but it's something
Dude is crazy af. Think about what it means if he actually perpetuated a crime.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I feel you one the simple logical explanation, buuuuuut, my conspiracy theory genes kicked in,

when they said the temps were in the fuckin 30's bruh... now while that could still just barely be below

freezing.. I find it hard to believe they froze to death in thirty to forty degree weather.... Now when you start to get

in the teens and below... thats a whole other ball game..

Like you said, the chick it happend to, was fuckin around in weather close to zero degrees...

these dudes died in weather between thirty to FORTY degrees...

sorry I wouldnt close the case on this one, like they are trying to do so fast..

because we are dealing with a known DOCTOR so he getting the NOTHING TO SEE HERE TREATMENT..

If that was a hip hop partry,

EVERYBODY including the homeowner would be locked up, whether he was there or not...

there is waaaaay more to this shit, then three football fanatics, gettting drunk and dying in a backyard..

No fuckin way its that fuckin cut and dry....

that doctor took two days to come up with that bullshit alibi... and you already KNOW the police work is lacking....
Uh below freezing is cold enough to die in, period.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Well there you have it folks. When you read it out loud it sounds about white.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Only for niggas born with weak hearts
:smh:

Research shows that the concurrent use of cocaine and alcohol increases the risk of sudden death from heart attack or stroke by 18 times compared to using cocaine alone.

Beyond this, when alcohol and cocaine are combined, the liver produces a substance called cocaethylene. Cocaethylene has a potency equivalent to cocaine and can extend the duration of the cocaine high, even if individuals are unaware that the combination is prolonging the psychoactive effects. Additionally, cocaethylene poses risks to the cardiovascular system, including heart attack and stroke. Combining alcohol and cocaine may also trigger detrimental effects on intelligence, memory, and verbal learning, beyond the impact of using either substance alone.

What is Cocaethylene?
When cocaine and alcohol are used together, they produce a dangerous metabolite called cocaethylene. This newly formed substance acts similarly to cocaine but has a longer duration of action. It inhibits the reuptake of dopamine, a neurotransmitter associated with movement, motivation, and reward-seeking behavior, resulting in heightened feelings of pleasure, energy, focus, and excitement. However, the use of cocaethylene also significantly increases the risk of severe health complications, including:

Sudden death caused by heart attack, stroke, or hyperthermia.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh below freezing is cold enough to die in, period.

Not for Dwight Boise

Muthafuckas be in 0 degree weather shirtless lil shits ...cheering for their favorite football team.

Ever hear of the polar bear club.

I see what your saying but we tawkin bout

Dwight Boise...they built for cold .

Man listen that scientist muthafucka tried to get all scientific with the get high...

And got waaay too goofy with it.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
One of the most terrifying realities of living in North East America, is the phenomena of people freezing to death. When I think about Kansas, I like to think at least those folks know what that weather is really like. Sadly that is not the case. It's fucked up they were out there and probably stoned and all nodded out into enchanted slumber. Albeit, I haven't seen any toxicology reports of any of the deceased as of yet. Edit: I read a few recent posts above mine and yeah they were partying that night. Way too much fun is what I call all that shit.