31 Patriot Front Cacs cram into the back of a UHaul truck to rain hell on Fruit Fest Festival....UPDATE- Names released

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Asian on the scene reporter ALERT for @Dr. Truth ... Elenee Dao

Were they going to come in yelling "YOU... WILL NOT... REPLACE US!!!"
:lol::lol::lol:
sidebar: they were packed into the back of that lil truck like they were having their own sausage fest

31 Patriot Front members arrested near pride event in Idaho

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :roflmao: :bravo::bravo::roflmao::roflmao:
Someone needs to post all their mug shot so the world can see who they are.
A bunch of them got that "Aww shit" look on their faces too..... :roflmao2:

Patriot_Front_Arrests_87169.jpg

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
U-Haul White Supremacist’s Mom Says She Kicked Son Out Of The House

Karen Amsden, the mother of one of the dozens of white supremacists who were arrested in a U-Haul in Idaho on Saturday, wasn’t thrilled to find out what her son was up to that day.

Amsden’s son, 27-year-old Jared Michael Boyce of Springville, Utah, was one of the 31 members of the neo-Nazi Patriot Front group who traveled in the back of a U-Haul truck to allegedly disrupt a Pride event in Coeur d’Alene. Law enforcement pulled over the truck and charged the men with conspiracy to riot.

Amsden told the Daily Beast that she forced her son to make a decision once he returned home after his arrest: His family, or the neo-Nazis.

“I told him, ‘Well, then you can’t live here. You can choose between Patriot Front and your family.’ And he’s like, ‘Well, I can’t quit Patriot Front.’ I’m like, ‘Well, then you’ve just chosen. So pack your stuff and get out of my house,’” Amsden recounted.

Boyce’s father left the family years ago and came out as gay, according to Amsden.

She also told the Daily Beast that she’s deliberately speaking out about Boyce in the hopes that Patriot Front, careful about maintaining members’ anonymity, ditches her son and he returns to his senses.

“I would love to do whatever I can to out him [as a Patriot Front member] so that he can’t be a part of it,” Amsden said. “And that they don’t want him to be a part of their group because his mom has loose lips and a big mouth and he’s never going to get away with anything.”

Police in Coeur d’Alene have said that they made the arrest after they were tipped off by a concerned citizen who saw a group of men who “looked like a little army” piling into a U-Haul truck at a hotel parking lot.

Officers said they pulled over the U-Haul a few blocks away from a Pride event downtown and found 31 men dressed in the Patriot Front uniform of khakis and white masks in the back of the truck. They were allegedly carrying riot shields, shin guards and at least one smoke grenade with them, along with documents laying out their riot plans in extensive detail.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

Karen Amsden, the mother of one of the dozens of white supremacists who were arrested in a U-Haul in Idaho on Saturday, wasn’t thrilled to find out what her son was up to that day.

Amsden’s son, 27-year-old Jared Michael Boyce of Springville, Utah, was one of the 31 members of the neo-Nazi Patriot Front group who traveled in the back of a U-Haul truck to allegedly disrupt a Pride event in Coeur d’Alene. Law enforcement pulled over the truck and charged the men with conspiracy to riot.

Amsden told the Daily Beast that she forced her son to make a decision once he returned home after his arrest: His family, or the neo-Nazis.

“I told him, ‘Well, then you can’t live here. You can choose between Patriot Front and your family.’ And he’s like, ‘Well, I can’t quit Patriot Front.’ I’m like, ‘Well, then you’ve just chosen. So pack your stuff and get out of my house,’” Amsden recounted.

Boyce’s father left the family years ago and came out as gay, according to Amsden.

She also told the Daily Beast that she’s deliberately speaking out about Boyce in the hopes that Patriot Front, careful about maintaining members’ anonymity, ditches her son and he returns to his senses.

“I would love to do whatever I can to out him [as a Patriot Front member] so that he can’t be a part of it,” Amsden said. “And that they don’t want him to be a part of their group because his mom has loose lips and a big mouth and he’s never going to get away with anything.”

Police in Coeur d’Alene have said that they made the arrest after they were tipped off by a concerned citizen who saw a group of men who “looked like a little army” piling into a U-Haul truck at a hotel parking lot.

Officers said they pulled over the U-Haul a few blocks away from a Pride event downtown and found 31 men dressed in the Patriot Front uniform of khakis and white masks in the back of the truck. They were allegedly carrying riot shields, shin guards and at least one smoke grenade with them, along with documents laying out their riot plans in extensive detail.
Nazi-ing whilst Still living with moms :lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
They should have gotten a more severe punishment but I’m glad they posted their faces.
Such as what? They didn't get a chance to do anything.... cops prevented it.... they didn't know what they had with them in that truck, so they couldn't just let them continue to where they were going.... so they hit them with what they could.... one bonus being they're now on the radar as well as their mugshots being all over the net... if any of them had actual jobs... they might not anymore

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Such as what? They didn't get a chance to do anything.... cops prevented it.... they didn't know what they had with them in that truck, so they couldn't just let them continue to where they were going.... so they hit them with what they could.... one bonus being they're now on the radar as well as their mugshots being all over the net... if any of them had actual jobs... they might not anymore

Domestic terrorism

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there a full list of all their names? I think black twitter wants to get started on letting their employers know their extracurricular activities.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Damn now the world knows this dad is gay

Sucks for him

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They become a terrorist organization, and under the jurisdiction of the FEDS, based on precedent established with jihadist, extrajudicial killings no matter their citizenship status.

This is why many of these groups will try to bait you into some conflict to avoid the appearance of terrorism.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: At the title man. :lol:

I was thinking fruit as in apple or a berry festival. Families getting funnel cakes and playing carnival games. Here comes crazy cacs.