5 Dogs that can protect you from pitbull attack

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I have seen Rotts get their ass kicked by pits. You have to exercise them or they just lay around and get outta shape.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I have seen Rotts get their ass kicked by pits. You have to exercise them or they just lay around and get outta shape.
Rotts got that deep voice barking, I remembered my friend had one back then and that rott was barking loud towards that pitbull another person had and was about to fight but the owners kept them away.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bullpup.....
MEVQSG3_t.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't trust no dog that doesn't bark but just stares you down and these breeds do that.

No Akita on there?Chow Chow?

When I was young I can remember cats walking around talking about "My dog is tougher than your dog..." and dudes going back home to get their dogs and this knucklehead came back with a Chow Chow and I became a believer after that.But you can't really talk about that stuff,its taboo

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
I don't trust no dog that doesn't bark but just stares you down and these breeds do that.

No Akita on there?Chow Chow?

When I was young I can remember cats walking around talking about "My dog is tougher than your dog..." and dudes going back home to get their dogs and this knucklehead came back with a Chow Chow and I became a believer after that.But you can't really talk about that stuff,its taboo
Was Just About to Say..... That Black Tongue Demon Will Shred a Pit