5 shots didn’t stop me I took it and smiled. Crazy man with knife gets lit up but keeps coming like Jason.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IeS3.gif

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
It's shit like that why I'm not a fan of 10rd ammo limits. Never know when a threat is high on shit that has their adrenaline through the roof. Now imagine if it's more than 1 threat eating bullets like that and still coming at you :smh:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Question about this

Have any of you ever seen them give aid to a black shooting victim like that :confused:

I've seen them put cuffs on them after they've been shot
Depends, this was a mentally ill guy with a knife . If they have a gun they will cuff the person . A knife they will usually try to revive them.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question about this

Have any of you ever seen them give aid to a black shooting victim like that :confused:

That dude was triple dead and they knew it.

They just did that life saving shit for show.

Looks like he took one to the face along w/ all those body shots.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's shit like that why I'm not a fan of 10rd ammo limits. Never know when a threat is high on shit that has their adrenaline through the roof. Now imagine if it's more than 1 threat eating bullets like that and still coming at you :smh:
Can't carry an extended mag comfortably on your hip.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think he lived
He died.

From Youtube top comment:

Holly Hill, Florida — On May 28, 2024, Holly Hill police responded to a report of a man armed with a knife threatening to harm or kill others. The subject's mother reported he was hearing voices instructing him to kill someone, that he was violent, and that he had tried to kill her in the past. The subject himself called 911 stating his intent to stab and kill someone. Just prior to the arrival of police, screams could be heard in the background of the call. Body-worn camera footage of the incident shows the following: Upon the initial officer's arrival, the subject, identified as 40-year-old Michael Edminson, refused to drop a knife and charged toward the officer.
The officer backed away and continued commands for Edminson to drop the knife, but Edminson ignored them. The officer fired his weapon multiple times, causing Edminson to fall to the ground, but he maintained control of the knife, stood back up and again began closing ground on the officer. The officer, again backing away, fired multiple times, causing Edminson to fall to the ground, where he was later pronounced deceased.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What's ironic is that when you first see him he was in the same pose as he was after he got killed. Whelp maybe he and Follio are up in retarded heaven blowing spit balloons.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
They give aid to a Black man here. This happened out here over in San Francisco. Nigga was a moron

These are some stupid asses :angry:

Turned a bullshit warrant situation into a death by cop.

And then after they see him get shot they think it's again a good idea to start running up on the cops while dudes loaded gun is on the ground.

For some reason people think having a camera to film the police gives them some superpower that prevents them from getting arrested or worse :smh:

On a side note that cop needs his ass whooped for having his camera hanging that low and making resulting in half that video being of the cuffed dudes ass/crotch area :angry:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Can't carry an extended mag comfortably on your hip.
I live in NC where there is no capacity limit and always carry a spare mag on top of that. My holster has a side car for spare mags. You'd be surprised at how many people don't carry spare mags. Even less actually train on how to swap mags when the primary is empty. It's not an easy transition especially in a high stress situation

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Question about this

Similar to what I was thinking.

My thought was how they never show you bodycam of cops popping brothers cause they went to scratch their noses. You only rarely see bodycams of cops murdering brothers unless there are so many witnesses they can't cover it up. Otherwise it's radio silence on all the unprovoked shootings.

And to your point, maybe once or twice in the many cop-initiated shootings I've seen.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They give aid to a Black man here. This happened out here over in San Francisco. Nigga was a moron

What a cluster fuck of a scene.

That one bad built fat bitch is the worst!!!

Dude that came over obviously had mental issues, but her earned every bullet they put in him.

Just a bunch of nonsense and confusion. Especially from all those chirping bitches on the scene.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
What a cluster fuck of a scene.

That one bad built fat bitch is the worst!!!

Dude that came over obviously had mental issues, but her earned every bullet they put in him.

Just a bunch of nonsense and confusion. Especially from all those chirping bitches on the scene.
Dude that came over hates police because he was arrested before and did time for a gang rape of a 16 year old girl. He was a piece of shit that deserved to die.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
These are some stupid asses :angry:

Turned a bullshit warrant situation into a death by cop.

And then after they see him get shot they think it's again a good idea to start running up on the cops while dudes loaded gun is on the ground.

For some reason people think having a camera to film the police gives them some superpower that prevents them from getting arrested or worse :smh:

On a side note that cop needs his ass whooped for having his camera hanging that low and making resulting in half that video being of the cuffed dudes ass/crotch area :angry:
He was undercover and it was on his belt.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude that came over hates police because he was arrested before and did time for a gang rape of a 16 year old girl. He was a piece of shit that deserved to die.
You got all those clowns out there screaming at the police like they did something wrong.:smh:

Some simple minded shit going on in that video. Dumbass was given every chance to save his own life and he chose death.

Oh well.... Fuck him.....

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You got all those clowns out there screaming at the police like they did something wrong.:smh:

Some simple minded shit going on in that video. Dumbass was given every chance to save his own life and he chose death.

Oh well.... Fuck him.....
This the shit that makes real police corruption get eye rolled . Dumb ass niggas screaming and acting stupid when they in the wrong. SFPD are a well trained police force , more than most agencies.