50 doing something right

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Depends on how u look at it. 50 is an attention whore, and bullshitter. The people that tend to follow him subscribe to petty, messy people, Now, there is a saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity. but is that really true? I like 50's music, especially the mix tapes, but I dont subscribe to his level of bufoonery. He's a grown ass black business man and every time I hear mention of him its about some bullshit. Not a good look imo, idc how many followers ya got.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being that Pac or BIG can't promote their channels and that Jay-Z isn't even active on social media, I can see why he has more followers than them. Diddy isn't really relevant in the music world if he isn't promoting some making the band MTV show.

But 50 stay in the BS which them IG fan boys love

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Being that Pac or BIG can't promote their channels and that Jay-Z isn't even active on social media, I can see why he has more followers than them. Diddy isn't really relevant in the music world if he isn't promoting some making the band MTV show.

But 50 stay in the BS which them IG fan boys love

^^^^

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
In this day and age, it’s all about how you market yourself and he does an amazing job at that. For better or for worse, he gets eyes on himself and those eyes translate to dollars.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Depends on how u look at it. 50 is an attention whore, and bullshitter. The people that tend to follow him subscribe to petty, messy people, Now, there is a saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity. but is that really true? I like 50's music, especially the mix tapes, but I dont subscribe to his level of bufoonery. He's a grown ass black business man and every time I hear mention of him its about some bullshit. Not a good look imo, idc how many followers ya got.
Regardless of how you look at it. It's still 11.1 million subscribers.

Reactions: TEN

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh that wouldve impressed last week, but yesterday I found out there was some mexican travel blogger

with fuckin 36 million subscribers...

he has to be pullin five to ten milly a year easy...... just off youtube,

not even the millions in sponsers you will get hosting a popular

travel or cooking website.. folks always got something

to sell to cookers or travelers...
but

chea, fiddy got good numbers....

his troll game top notch....lol

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member