55 year old actor Vincent Cassel seeds up melinated model 30 years his junior

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Met her at 19. Isn’t this the text box chick that manosphere dudes aspire for? This Billy bob snatched, knocked up and married this chick. Yet not one of the major Kevin Samuels disciples on YouTube have one?

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
According to the incels... I mean "manosphere" experts this guy should be considered a simp for knocking her up and marrying her.
I like Oshay but he definitely gives off incel vibes sometimes. Like, why don't yall niggas have any bitches? How are you educating others on how to get the buns when you're lonely?

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no pussy is like young pussy, good for him.

9nixu6kivl091.gif

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to the incels... I mean "manosphere" experts this guy should be considered a simp for knocking her up and marrying her.
You sure about:confused::confused: that?
I like Oshay but he definitely gives off incel vibes sometimes. Like, why don't yall niggas have any bitches? How are you educating others on how to get the buns when you're lonely?
Do you some of you dudes define manhood by one's ability to "get bitches"???? Just curious.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sure about:confused::confused: that?
Dude is an established actor and director. what makes her a high value woman worth marrying at 21 and having kids?

What about this situation makes it any different from anyone else knocking up a young model type chick?

If this was 55 year old Tyrone knocking up a chick just out of highschool and marrying her, would we be high-fiving him and calling him the man?

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is an established actor and director. what makes her a high value woman worth marrying at 21 and having kids?

What about this situation makes it any different from anyone else knocking up a young model type chick?

If this was 55 year old Tyrone knocking up a chick just out of highschool and marrying her, would we be high-fiving him and calling him the man?
no.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend