6.21.24 MASS SHOOTING AT ARKANSAS GROCERY STORE

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I knew this was going to happen anyways because of decision the Supreme Court made a few days ago. Conservative America are fucked up in the head. my fingers is pointing at people who are program without background checks and pro machine gun

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have they mentioned yet if he was specifically going to kill Black people?

Like he left some manifesto with a bunch of misspellings and tabacco juice all over it.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I knew this was going to happen anyways because of decision the Supreme Court made a few days ago. Conservative America are fucked up in the head. my fingers is pointing at people who are program without background checks and pro machine gun

These right-wing cracKKKas want Biden to look bad so they are going to crank up the mass shootings and make it look like the crime rates are through the roof when in all actuality, crime rates the country are down in almost every category. These cracKKKas will do ANYTHING to make the Biden administration look bad.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Why did you write me?
All those cards.
We did not do anything together.

We are not a team.
I gave you nothing.

You’re out of your goddamn mind
This is all in your head, your sick and twisted.

You think you will be remembered, you’re a pathetic psychopath begging for attention. Your going to die alone in Arkham, a nobody!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

What Supreme Court Decision? :dunno: