giphy.gif
200w.gif
8mx.gif
200w.gif
200.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So ya didn’t realized when they showed up to the crib to “surprise” them they magically always had the cameraman on the other side of the door while the person is opening it up… that right there showed you right there how scripted it was when everyone would go crazy and be excited when xzibit magically showed up

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My favorite was the Chip Foose series where they would fully restore a car, all while telling the owner it was stolen, with the help of his wife.
:lol: Full rotisserie restoration and chop the top 3 inches, then Chip makes a set of one-wheels for it—all while a fake cop is telling the owner they don’t have any leads.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My favorite was the Chip Foose series where they would fully restore a car, all while telling the owner it was stolen, with the help of his wife.
:lol: Full rotisserie restoration and chop the top 3 inches, then Chip makes a set of one-wheels for it—all while a fake cop is telling the owner they don’t have any leads.
That was a good show

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How about the other series "Garage Squad" where they fully restore your car in your garage, the same day :hmm:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The cooking shows. MF’s get 5 ingredients and 30 minutes and the MF come out with “I cored the apricots, soaked them in apple juice, seared them for 60 seconds, while that was going on I grated the cheese, added the milk, a little seasoning, some freshly chopped parsley, oregano and bacon bits—I set the aside and began deboning the chicken. I heated the pan…” you’re going DAAAAAMN! In 26 minutes?! Then the judge will go “I was a little dry for me.”