A Brief History of South Africa

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When we see the history of whites coming out of the cave. Why do we assume that is our history also. There is a time period that white devils thought they had totally erased but a black man started becoming himself around 2000 years ago. Even today it is hard to get rid of the main parasites that came with the first eating of meat. Originally we only ate raw fruits and vegetables and the miracle foods that come out of the bee hive.
This is how the story went:
All over Africa and the middle east blacks were passing down the true story of the garden of eden. Life was modern in the beginning than it is now. And there was always people here besides Adam and Eve. In the beginning it was only blacks on the face of the earth. It was a clothing optional society. If you wanted to wear clothes you did if you did not want to then you didn't. But we did not have the social hang ups we have now such as lusting and being ashamed of the body. Technology was more advanced than what it is now. And we had natural powers that has been hid. We only ate raw fruits and vegetables and the foods out of the bee hive (food of the Gods). Everything obeyed us animals and everything. But back then animals did not eat each other like we have now with predator and prey. This came thru evolution.
Out of all the people on the face of the earth there was one female that was very curious about killing a bird and using it for food. Until one day her curiosity overrode her and she killed a bird and used it for food. This was the first time any human had ever ate the poisonous flesh. This is how we started going astray from being ourselves.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It is hard to sympathize with the Africans because of their role in the slave trade which attracted Europeans to the continent. They should've been fighting the European merchant ships instead of using them as a resource to acquire guns to fight other African tribes.

Another fact is that the white population was the majority. There was a population explosion and this is why you see the country predominantly African.

I am dealing with whites going bat shit crazy now, you can't really display any resource or wealth around them like oil or you will be fighting them with their delusional thoughts.

Last edited:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
It is hard to sympathize with the Africans because of their role in the slave trade which attracted Europeans to the continent. They should've been fighting the European merchant ships instead of using them as a resource to acquire guns to fight other African tribes.

Another fact is that the white population was the majority. There was a population explosion and this is why you see the country predominantly African.

I am dealing with whites going bat shit crazy now, you can't really display any resource or wealth around them like oil or you will be fighting them with their delusional thoughts.
South Africa had no part in the slave trade.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
South Africa had no part in the slave trade.
I know they didn't but other parts of Africa did participate which attracted Europeans into South Africa with some delusional thinking buzzing around like they are schizophrenic.

I did not know the British had Indians as slaves.

Darkness's

Registered
I know they didn't but other parts of Africa did participate which attracted Europeans into South Africa with some delusional thinking buzzing around like they are schizophrenic.

No the cacs was too damn lazy to pick their own cotton so they came and got is the end. It irks me how we got all the smoke for each other but never focus on the real enemy.

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No the cacs was too damn lazy to pick their own cotton so they came and got is the end. It irks me bow we got all the smoke for each other but never focus on the real enemy.
Is your boss lazy for paying you to do a job they dont want to do?

Darkness's

Registered
Is your boss lazy for paying you to do a job they dont want to do?
It s;;ears to me km on site full lf white sympathizers , white apologist and self hating delusional pretendians youre just ss bad as lazarus never reply to me again coon ass

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It s;;ears to me km on site full lf white sympathizers , white apologist and self hating delusional pretendians youre just ss bad as lazarus never reply to me again coon ass
Your feelings got hurt when people questioned clear BS.

It wasnt laziness that made them have others do their work, and its not laziness why Chinese people are doing the same in Africa today. Imperialism isnt laziness, but power dynamics. Your failure to understand it will doom your offspring for the same fate.

heavyhand

International
International Member

Black south africans refused to be slaves so the cacs brought in indians and Malaysians/south east asians

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You can't do anything with them, including trade just nothing, they are cancerous, they form these relationships with people where they kill the host organism off based on my experience. if other countries in Africa are doing trade with Europeans, it will eventually affect you as witnessed by South Africans

Native Americans entered into similar relationships with these European merchant ships such as fur, they eventually killed them off and took their shit.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had the right idea...just short on weapons technology..

giphy.gif

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Second Anglo-Boer War was something.

Set the stage for second world war on military tactics and strategy

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You can learn about black history and the effects of slavery by studying African history. Especially the American Colonization Society, how many of those fools went back to Africa and tried to colonize like a white person. Many of them just got off the plantation, but because they were exposed to European culture, they turned toxic.

acs1.jpg

I see many elements of the slave trade with black filth in the United States that try to barter me off for some trinket or guns. It is sad, but I'm more concerned about this black filth, then white people. The Africans actually went to Europe to protest them banning the slave trade.