A Chicago man was arrested at Chicago Airport after flying in from California with more than 40 pounds of cannabis in his luggage.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They allowed him to land in Chicago and have them arrest him probably cause Illinois is more strict with the marijuana laws.

I think I would of risked driving rather than flying.I would of printed out some obituaries and purchased some black dress clothes and tossed it in a bag and put a million tree air fresheners in the vents as I roll with a Bible on the dash board.

My old man could of did it without getting stopped....

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They allowed him to land in Chicago and have them arrest him probably cause Illinois is more strict with the marijuana laws.

I think I would of risked driving rather than flying.I would of printed out some obituaries and purchased some black dress clothes and tossed it in a bag and put a million tree air fresheners in the vents as I roll with a Bible on the dash board.

Nah fam, I can imagine how funky 40 lbs of weed is......

This dude probably thought since it's "legal," he could move packs...... and he was sadly mistaken.

Last edited:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Transporting marijuana across state lines is a federal offense so it is possible that's why they let him leave California. Weed is legal in California, just arrest the man for having too much weed and leave it at that, no need to give the man federal charges for weed.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree. If it's an oz or 2 you can let that slide.
An oz or two is legal, I believe here in Illinois you're allowed to possess two ounces, I'm sure it's similar in California. What I'm saying is, it's fucked up if the cops in California let him leave with the weed just to get federal charges against him. Bust him in California and charge him with intent to distribute, no need to bring federal charges against the man, it's only weed.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
How many bags did he have :confused:

y_gxMZ.gif

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Legalize it, this is fucking stupid at this point. Billionaires rob us daily, pharmacy and food companies kill us daily, legalize that shit now and it'll solve all the problems(except how many black and brown men the government/white men can lock up for the same shit they sell legally)

With that said this dude is a fucking idiot, just dumb as a rock.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Damn son. You were supposed to drive back to Chicago with it in your wheels or ship it inside four tires inflated on rims.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Legalize it, this is fucking stupid at this point. Billionaires rob us daily, pharmacy and food companies kill us daily, legalize that shit now and it'll solve all the problems(except how many black and brown men the government/white men can lock up for the same shit they sell legally)

With that said this dude is a fucking idiot, just dumb as a rock.
Even if legalized that much weight and it probably not Being sold out of a legal weed shop + with intent to sell without even paying no type of taxes would’ve got him jammed up anyway

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Even if legalized that much weight and it probably not Being sold out of a legal weed shop + with intent to sell without even paying no type of taxes would’ve got him jammed up anyway

He's got the equivalent of two boxes of cartoons of cigarettes.