A hardworking father tells his 26-year-old daughter to stop paying rent, move back home, and save money

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she moves back home daddy will control the AMOUNT of dicks going in her mouth daily. She don't want that.
Sheeeeiiiiiiittttttt.......... Just have to find more quality niggas that have their own place.

If I was struggling, I'd take up that offer from my parents for sure!! 6 months of no rent and utilities, you can save a nice chunk of change!!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Lets be honest, we all want our own place to do what the fuck we want because we know living with our parents there's still rules regardless.

But then again. the father is looking out for his daughter to allow her to be with them rent free but she won't be able to do whatever she wants.

Last edited:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she’s going what she’s supposed. College graduate, Job hunting Or Grad student, problem. You spent Your adult your life bullshitting? Time to join to military and let uncle same pay them bills.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Only if they can follow the rules of the house. Most 26 year old grown folk won't

I'd say just buy her a condo, and keep it moving.
Exactly, because they won't follow the rules which is why they want their own place even though their parents are allowing them to stay with them rent free.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You want him to say something about it but chance he not.. she’s 26 not 16
That's still his house though, regardless how old she is.

I did say some won't and some will which is why their daughters want to have their own place to not have any rules they need to follow nor have to answer their parents about their whereabouts.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's still his house though, regardless how old she is.

I did say some won't and some will which is why their daughters want to have their own place to not have any rules they need to follow nor have to answer their parents about their whereabouts.
His house she not doing anything in it.. leaving and going.. if she had a night job she would be leaving and going.. she got a “job” to do..blowjob

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
His house she not doing anything in it.. leaving and going.. if she had a night job she would be leaving and going.. she got a “job” to do..blowjob
There's not many women working night jobs especially it being dangerous out there. Usually when these chicks go out, they're doing it to party or to have sex.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
These girls want to be free, that's why they would rather pay that high ass rent instead of of living with their parents and some of you thinking this shit cool, I hope you aren't complaining about your grown-up son or daughter coming to your crib late at night.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, but these bitches prefer to have cock festivals on their own turf. Plus you know her father going to want to know why she coming home so late, turning tricks?
Night job, going to her boyfriend house, going to chill with her homegirls.. hell ya act like she can’t go to a nigs crib after work, than hit home

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There's not many women working night jobs especially it being dangerous out there. Usually when these chicks go out, they're doing it to party or to have sex.
Lmaooo at not a lot of females not working night jobs.. medical, law enforcement, retail, hotel, restaurants, etc all have female workers that work late

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I'm not gonna charge my own seed, no matter how old they are.
It’s just business, nothing personal… there are no free meals in life. Someone always has to pay.

Very good read