A.I. is turning hip hop songs in to Soul/R&B and Disco songs.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
While he DID have some soild records overall I think it was a mistake for him to try and produce and rap. He has GREATLY improved because intially he was boring but the BARS were there. And recently I like that he kinda found himself and created his own lane and style and showed a lot of talent skill and diversity and established a real identity he was comfortable with.

So although I aint a big fan I just liked what he stood for as a young black man and MC warts and all.
Me being a fan and me respecting his work are 2 different things

He's dope as fuck period not up for dispute

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Me being a fan and me respecting his work are 2 different things

He's dope as fuck period not up for dispute

I appreciate his insane fan base and how he created his own THING. No matter if he isn't my favorite MC I have grown to look forward to his work.

That is why I really don't think the apology is really going to have any negative effect at all. And shouldn't but I understand why many will hold it against him.

And as a hip hop head yes I want a real 3 way battle royale but I like this heavyweight bout. I just didn't like how Cole got DQ before the first bell but he has no one to blame.

Sidebar: I had no big hate for the AI use by Drake. But I also understand people getting nervous about it being used. I just don't trust it Bills.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
HOLY SH*T

this is...

I got nothing...

I mean...

WTF

Imagine if Drake actually took this and did it?

LIVE with an actual BAND and directed it at Kendrick?

Would we hear all this AI complaining?

Or be too busy actually dancing for once and begging him to do an entire album like this and go on tour with the roots?

I just listened to that 3 times in a row

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I appreciate his insane fan base and how he created his own THING. No matter if he isn't my favorite MC I have grown to look forward to his work.

That is why I really don't think the apology is really going to have any negative effect at all. And shouldn't but I understand why many will hold it against him.

And as a hip hop head yes I want a real 3 way battle royale but I like this heavyweight bout. I just didn't like how Cole got DQ before the first bell but he has no one to blame.

Sidebar: I had no big hate for the AI use by Drake. But I also understand people getting nervous about it being used. I just don't trust it Bills.
I don't trust it lol
It's just never gonna replace humans

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't trust it lol
It's just never gonna replace humans

miles-dyson-terminator.gif

bookmarked

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
miles-dyson-terminator.gif

bookmarked

I got the sauce
Can't teach a computer to have the sauce because it hasn't been invented yet
You don't know what we like what we'll like we're random as fuck an no al g rhythm can replicate that

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
HOLY SH*T

this is...

I got nothing...

I mean...

WTF

Imagine if Drake actually took this and did it?

LIVE with an actual BAND and directed it at Kendrick?

Would we hear all this AI complaining?

Or be too busy actually dancing for once and begging him to do an entire album like this and go on tour with the roots?
Could actually see him doing a film of this too..shot on 35mm with the Afro wig and everything:roflmao2:

Co-starring Pam Grier,Fred Williamson,Antonio Fargas and Snoop Dogg :lol:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is perfectly unnatural.

Fuck around and wake up where you in a reality where all these songs are real and what you remember makes zero sense to everyone around you.
Lol, I have a friend who was recently in jail for about 6 months, and the outside world felt exactly like you said...it made zero sense to him.

Now imagine all the folks who doing real numbers.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is perfectly unnatural.

Fuck around and wake up where you in a reality where all these songs are real and what you remember makes zero sense to everyone around you.

Buck Boy and Numbers Game sound good but there is a quite a bit of audio "uncanny valley" that I'm noticing and it is a bit unsettling and that's why I had clear my history to reset my algorithm.

I don't want A.I. oldies mixing in with my SOS Band playlists.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
It's only amusing for 5 minutes. Then it gets annoying because the videos keep showing up in the feed like those damn sci Fi super hero movies made in the 50s. AI must.be stopped!

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's only amusing for 5 minutes. Then it gets annoying because the videos keep showing up in the feed like those damn sci Fi super hero movies made in the 50s. AI must.be stopped!

Delete your search history and then avoid it, don't click on it and if it comes in your feed, make sure to have Youtube not recommend it.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Delete your search history and then avoid it, don't click on it and if it comes in your feed, make sure to have Youtube not recommend it.
I swear I only clicked one video and I'm getting them daily. I click not interested or do not recommend and they still pop up because so many people are making them. At least i didn't get any videos today.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear I only clicked one video and I'm getting them daily. I click not interested or do not recommend and they still pop up because so many people are making them. At least i didn't get any videos today.

If you see them on your YouTube home page, click the three dots and click "Not Interested" and you'll get the A.I. pop off of your algorithm.

Then just for the fuck of it, click on some vids of your favorite shit.

for me, I just played some Roland Martin, Retro Games, Mutahar, Drake/Kendrick, Sports, F1 and Playlists and I got the shit off my page in a day

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I highly disagree with this.

We shouldn’t be so accepting just because AI can do it.

That’s just my opinion though.