A mob of White “native patriots” lynched a lone black man in Manchester, England today

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
What was this all about, what started it this chaos. And what was he doing in an all white area anyway or so it seems.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Black people are from America.
Everyone else is what ever country their heritage they claim.
Example: Haitians are Hatian, not Black.
Jamaicans are Jamaican, not Black.
Nigerians are Nigerian, not Black.
Black Americans are Black.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yts know when to be bold and when to be afraid...............

giphy.gif

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Western ethnic supremacist are the same all around the world. Point in fact; A mob of whites jumped a lone Non-white man yet in a twist of irony, once the cops arrived the lone non-white man ends up with a knee in his back.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but @MCP will tell you that Biden and Kamala arent doing enough for us. As his brothers live in a jim crow state.

Nothing will change for them.

MCP

International
International Member
but @MCP will tell you that Biden and Kamala arent doing enough for us. As his brothers live in a jim crow state.

Nothing will change for them.
They certainly aren't, but lets get back to your comment

Where exactly are Jim Crow policies implemented in the UK?

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They certainly aren't, but lets get back to your comment

Where exactly are Jim Crow policies implemented in the UK?
The fact that a park full of whites can attack a black man, yet the black man ends up on the ground under the boot of police

MCP

International
International Member
The fact that a park full of whites can attack a black man, yet the black man ends up on the ground under the boot of police
Please answer my question rather than moving the goalpost.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please answer my question rather than moving the goalpost.
So you dont like moving goalposts, yet you feel no problem with it while coming over here and telling us how biden and Kamala are bad for us?

Why dont you ever speak about UK politics? Why didnt you make a post about who set this off, the son of Rwandan immigrants doing to those girls what many black kids do to each other in London?

You constantly move the goalposts.

MCP

International
International Member
So you dont like moving goalposts, yet you feel no problem with it while coming over here and telling us how biden and Kamala are bad for us?

Why dont you ever speak about UK politics? Why didnt you make a post about who set this off, the son of Rwandan immigrants doing to those girls what many black kids do to each other in London?

You constantly move the goalposts.
Maybe you should have a look at the post I've created on here, especially in the political forum about the situation in the UK.

Please answer my original question about Jim Crow in the UK

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
What was this all about, what started it this chaos. And what was he doing in an all white area anyway or so it seems.
Immigrant from Rwanda (allegedly) stabbed and killed three little kids.

People on X said he was a muslim, which I don't think he is. Far right white people have been going HAM on muslims for days now - rioting and detroying shit.

MCP

International
International Member
Immigrant from Rwanda (allegedly) stabbed and killed three little kids.

People on X said he was a muslim, which I don't think he is. Far right white people have been going HAM on muslims for days now - rioting and detroying shit.

The perpetrator was born and raised in the UK

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's not jim crow. Stop throwing around terms that you don't know about.

That's offensive and unintelligent, your definitely not stupid. The offensive part idk about yet.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Stupid post…terrible take. Sound like Trump educating folks on what’s considered “Black” and what’s not!
Folks can’t start trying to say they’re Black now after loudly clarifying that they weren’t for decades​

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Black people are from America.
Everyone else is what ever country their heritage they claim.
Example: Haitians are Hatian, not Black.
Jamaicans are Jamaican, not Black.
Nigerians are Nigerian, not Black.
Black Americans are Black.
STFU with this dumb bullshit. Yall are online a little too much.