Adult film star Jay Hefner dies aged 24 after 'being shot dead while protecting family'

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

Jay Hefner - whose real name is Saiveon Hopkins - was killed in Lincoln, Nebraska, ages just 24 in what his family has described as a 'senseless act of gun violence'

Jay, whose real name is Saiveon Hopkins died in Lincoln, Nebraska in what his devastated family has described as a "senseless act of gun violence". The 24-year-old had arrived from his home in Ontario, Canada, to celebrate the birthday of a relative this weekend.

But he was gunned down on Sunday, his loved ones state, and a GoFundMe page has been set up in his honour to raise money to pay for his funeral. He was identified as the victim of the shooting by his family and by the adult film production company he worked for, according to 1011 Now.

On the online fundraiser, friends of his family stated that he died while "trying to protect his cousin from physical violence." More than $25,000 - around £19,000 - has so far been raised. The post, written by organiser Kyra Miller, read: "It’s never easy to lose a loved one but losing a child is the most painful loss one can ever experience.

On September 8, 2024, my close friend Jeni Brown, lost her son due to a senseless act of gun violence while trying to protect his cousin from physical violence in Lincoln, NE. Saiveon Hopkins was visiting his family in Lincoln for a birthday celebration and was to return to his home in Ontario, CA following the weekend.

"Saiveon was a shining light that was there for everyone who loved him. Father to a 10 month old daughter, who adored him, he also helped his terminally ill mother care for his siblings.

"Due to the financial strain already placed on the family for Jeni’s medical care and the unexpected passing, I am wanting to help raise funds to relieve them of the financial burden during an already devastating time.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

89451615-13830179-image-m-224_1725895563054.jpg

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
I have a few family members that live in Ontario Canada, where exactly in Ontario is he from though?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean RIP to the bruh,

but you MUST have SITUATIONAL AWARENESS in all your activities...

a real knigga, hittin up small towns, fuckin dudes wives, girl friends..

bruh HE WAS A THREAT TO everything they stood for,

I KNOW when he rolled out there, he was slayin hoes left an right

and he slayed the wrong ho,

you gotta realize the danger of fuckin with a SIMPS fragile ego,

I dont even KNOW what happend, but I will put money on, some simp

being jealous thinkin he had his girl coochie on lock...

and was sadly mistaken...

Prove me wrong tho???

Knigga on top of the coochie chain, better realize,

simps are fuckin just as deadly as the chicks they

leave behind. dont sleep on em... be prepared!!!

and by being prepared Im talkin KNOW who you fuckin,

and know where YA AT!!!

Now somebody tell me what exactly happend in bullet points,

I aint reading all that shit,

because that bruh RIP aint read my shit..

if he did he would KNOW, it aint all sweet,

IN FLY OVER STATES....

sleep if you WANT TO!!!

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
I mean RIP to the bruh,

but you MUST have SITUATIONAL AWARENESS in all your activities...

a real knigga, hittin up small towns, fuckin dudes wives, girl friends..

bruh HE WAS A THREAT TO everything they stood for,

I KNOW when he rolled out there, he was slayin hoes left an right

and he slayed the wrong ho,

you gotta realize the danger of fuckin with a SIMPS fragile ego,

I dont even KNOW what happend, but I will put money on, some simp

being jealous thinkin he had his girl coochie on lock...

and was sadly mistaken...

Prove me wrong tho???

Knigga on top of the coochie chain, better realize,

simps are fuckin just as deadly as the chicks they

leave behind. dont sleep on em... be prepared!!!

and by being prepared Im talkin KNOW who you fuckin,

and know where YA AT!!!

Now somebody tell me what exactly happend in bullet points,

I aint reading all that shit,

because that bruh RIP aint read my shit..

if he did he would KNOW, it aint all sweet,

IN FLY OVER STATES....

sleep if you WANT TO!!!
How on Kendrick Lamar's internet did you turn a situation of a dude PROTECTING HIS COUSIN into all this, bruh. Come on, dude. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

The GoFundMe page dedicated to Hopkins confirmed: “On September 8, 2024, my close friend Jeni Brown, lost her son due to a senseless act of gun violence while trying to protect his cousin from physical violence in Lincoln, NE.”

Miller described the 24-year-old man as a “a shining light that was there for everyone who loved him. Father to a 10 month old daughter, who adored him, he also helped his terminally ill mother care for his siblings.”

The note added, “Due to the financial strain already placed on the family for Jeni’s medical care and the unexpected passing, I am wanting to help raise funds to relieve them of the financial burden during an already devastating time. Funerals can be costly and we would like to honor Saiveon in a way that he deserves.”

Hopkins' girlfriend, Madeline Murchison, also took to her Instagram Stories to pay heartfelt tribute to her “whole heart in human form.”

“When your mom called I instantly broke down I’ve never felt this type of hurt and honestly idk how to get through it. Any little thing I’d call you, you were my safe place no matter what we were going through you’d make sure to call me every night and fall asleep on the phone & tell me everything was going to be okay,” Murchison continued in a separate post dedicated to her boyfriend.